Debate: New zone "seems lacking" because we can fly

Yes, me too, but look at all the people who don’t. I think that may be part of why.

Has Anyone even alluded to that besides you?

You’re trying to fit a rectangle into a hole

1 Like

There are people who are negative about everything. Blizz can’t please everyone. Those people are also free to travel on the ground. Maybe get a guild together and all stick to going slower.

1 Like

the new zone IMO is very lovely. they managed to fit a good bit of biome variation in just the small area we got. I actually think it might have been getting close to immersive if we had to run around on the ground, since the mob density (save for the calderra glad I can fly there) is actually reasonable

1 Like

It’s the best x.1 zone since, well, a while. At least map-wise.

New zone is lacking because its boring. Its more mind numbing currency grinds and rep grinds. Its nothing new or fun. Flying makes it go by faster.

3 Likes

It lacks purpose. Especially if you’re already geared. It’s not that we’re flying over content, there’s just not a lot to get. And what we can get is pretty well time gated.

And we just got out of forbidden reach which offered similar gear much easier in a much more straight forward way, so the already geared situation applies to a lot of toons. And next week when M+ opens it will completely obsolete the content.

1 Like

It find it it uninteresting because I can’t bring myself to care about the mole people or their plight.

Also the “collect fragment to turn into other fragments and combine with other fragments that you combined from other fragments” is just unnecessarily convoluted.

2 Likes

No. Stop it.

9 Likes

no ones stopping you from using ground mounts.

9 Likes

I agree OP

It is a giant cave with that is very poorly designed for a MMO zone. Feels like a bunch of interns built it.

the new zone is lacking because there is little to do. Hardly any quests and the rare spawn rate is low.

2 Likes

I disagree. Flying opens up the world and the caverns. Dragonriding was the best idea they’ve had in ages to allow us flying in zones.

That’s a you issue and not one I have.

What people? I don’t know anyone who has ranted about lack of immersion with dragonriding.

I think it has a clear purpose. It’s the jumping off point to all the new currencies I don’t like

well not for me… i definetely feel great not having to walk

People who would rather not fly are not forced to.

Counterpoint.

It’s a literal hole in the ground.

lmao.

You just made me want to log onto wow and start playing the game again…

Strongly disagree.

1 Like