Deathwing Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Deathwing (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Looking for old guildies, former guild transferred from PvE Server Alexstrasza in WotLK. Former guild was Homunculi of the Horde. -Envy

1 Like

jerry’s kids is formally recruiting for darkshire raids

1 Like

Any of The Muffin Men still lurking about?

Erebus (Undead Priest) and Vornien (Tauren Druid). I played on Deathwing at launch, mostly with Valhalla and Admonished Prophets, until I server transferred for TBC.

Discord: vornien#5857

2 Likes

Hello all, hope to see you in classic

2 Likes

Someone bring me the head of Chias.

Warm regards,

Rigor

4 Likes

Played Mooki - Warlock, Sincur - Rogue. played with a few from admonished prophets. excited to see you all in game!

1 Like

Yeah, that Chias guy is a real pain!

3 Likes

OMG is admonished prophets making a comeback!? can we have chias? maybe Bru can come back too I love being screamed at.

10 Likes

Welcome back to my horde friends.

4 Likes

Where my Condemned brothers at!?
And hey Dalara! Always glad to see you still around :smiley:

4 Likes

Bovityre -Tauren Shaman Resto since the early days =)

Chias owes me money. I still have nightmares about Dalara.

-Maxxum

3 Likes

you are all old af

-Rodeor

Rigor/Max/Chias/Rodeor!

Love to see all the Silent Requiem folks in here. Visen/Vysen here.
Elisalie, Deathlady and I all came back to the game for Classic. - currently on Deathwing under our current guild name since Inutile still has the SR tag and we haven’t seen anyone on. We were hoping more SR folks would come back for Classic. Hit me up on Deathwing.

1 Like

Truowa - Tauren Druid (almost always Resto) - Valhalla & Silent Requiem.

Good to see some familiar names!

SoulSlayer - Rogue, HMU if you want to kill alliance in STV haha

TRUOWA MY HEART.

Anyway, i think I convinced Axiah to look vulnerable in various places around Azeroth while I lie in wait for people to try and take advantage, so for all the Admonished Prophets/Silent Requiem/FEST people that are planning to join this clown car, the worst rogue you know should be around. Except this time, WITH KIDS

-Rigor

1 Like

Cronnis from Acheron. Undead priest. Welcome back to the good ole days friends.