Deathstalker for Subtlety, first look and opinion

I had high hopes on Deathstalker hero talents, after a dubious Trickster.

The first talents looks good, but unfortunately some of talents are only about AOE.

is this possible to make at least an alternative for single target, in the current state I don’t see this AOE talents useful for PVP.

And why plague damage? Don’t wanna play death knight, please replace plague damage on pure shadow.

Flesing Knives talent:
Slice and Dice causes your Backstab to deal an additional (20%AP) Plague damage.
Who uses Backstab at all atm, all combo points generators deal extremly low damage now, maybe at the beginning of a new x-pack there will be very little mastery value and spell priority will be different, please no.

3 Likes

but what about assa…

2 Likes

Yes, I agree, then we’ll leave it as it is, don’t change it.

1 Like

Plague is a multischool, it deals shadow and nature damage. It counts for all amps for both specializations and all the vfx are shadow. Look up Commander Belmont that leads the Deathstalkers and you’ll see where it all came from. Those guys are a kill squad you send to make sure the ships are burned and there is no one left to fight.

2 Likes

Assassination is a thing, but the actual reason is that Deathstalker is specifically named after the Forsaken Deathstalkers. It is a racial themed hero tree, like Mountain Thane for warriors.

1 Like

Deathstalker has the most potential to be the greatest of hero trees for Rogues.

Need to fix the numbers and mechanics.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

This tree is utter garbage. It ruins the class almost completely. The sub rogue talents need a MASSIVE overhaul. It is so annoying lol. Great post though. But yeah Sub rogue is dead in TWW and sadly i will still main it cause I have to XD

1 Like