Death strike btw

Riggghhhhttt… Lol because they’re super easy to kill for melee? Or dot cleaves? Any more than any other dps anyways? Not even a little bit.

My dude I don’t think dk is kill target on any comp they play in until deep dampening. Ds is busted. It needed a cap ages ago.

3 Likes

I have no problem with them on Warrior, DH or Monk. I’ve never played the other melee in arena so I can’t comment on them. Which of these are you assuming they have the advantage over in 2s or 3s? Arms Warrior without tank trinkets and Disc Priests are like the only thing in the game its easy to kill right now.

Are you really saying that a lock can kite a dk for 5 seconds?
Try binding chains and grip

I mean, destro is disgusting but mobile, not really

Dont feed the DK / Destro players

3 Likes

Don’t complain Rival heyìmholy is breaking down how to kill a dk! Apparently everyone’s been doing it wrong

4 Likes

DK Dark Succor in Cata was removed and now it’s been hiden behind a different tooltip with a possible honor talent being transfusion too.

but theyre a hero class so i guess no other class is allowed to stand a chance.

Disarm mortal strike

Crap load of dodge and they dont do big hits so DS won’t *help with healing near as much

Combo of disarm fof parry and mortal strike

Edit: *

Heals for percentage of damage taken so it is as effective on small hits as it is on big hits. For you to actually heal for a positive amount the damage wouldnt have been threatening anyways.

When you are rotting them down you wont see them just jump up.
So if you time it right with things like tod and bade dance you can deny them healing the bigger things the small hits are doing.

Its not jumping up really, just taking back some of the damage taken. Its not a net positive heal.

That’s right, get rid of all dps healing. Pure dps should not be able to heal at all.

its the fact that they can just slam shut kill windows and negate minutes worth of resources with nothing but a single death strike.

Why are folks preaching that little hits counter deathstrike, who cares

2 Likes

I am saying that’s how I kill them, because I don’t have big hits. Gone are the days of rsk being more than a MS applicator

Warlocks and Death Knights complaining who’s more OP… and I’m just wishing my Enhance didnt suck.

1 Like

Death Strike should cost runes again. It’s a dumb design making it a runic power spender… i mean, there’s no impact in the rotation at all. You can go full necrostrike and then autohealing.

Nosense.