Death Rising, Week 2

I wonder why this post isn’t stickied… Seems like something that should be.

But it’s monday…

Is today Tuesday? Maybe in Europe/Aussieland but not maintained yet in the US.

Doubt it’ll be up on a Monday for NA.

the zombies are on strike…they demand more brains…none to be found

8 Likes

Sorry blizzard didnt want people to have fun in the prepatch event :slight_smile: they had to remove it to make room for people doing Auction house or playing pet battle or whatever.

we dont like the word fun here.

5 Likes

It is almost like they have this concept called time, where events happen separately.

2 Likes

you are advised to take extra precautions.

Yea downloaded a new mmorpg screw this event that forces pvp on ppl that don’t want it.

6 Likes

I don’t see anything new in-game. No new quests, no zombies. WM enabled. Guess I’ll check back later?

Zombies were invading, but that seems to have been turned off.

Time is money friend

1 Like

You’re a mage. You literally could teleport to and use any major city at a flick of a wrist.

The so-called “pvp” is entirely avoidable. Just go to a less populated city. Like… I don’t know, Exodar. There, your odds of encountering “forced pvp” is lowered to basically nil.

Plus, you were warned that the ghoul invasion would be a thing in the prepatch event at some point. Why is this a surprise to you?

This whole event is fake news.

1 Like

More zombies pls. I want to be overrun when I get home from work today! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right. By the time I get home there might not be any zombies even in ICC

1 Like

Well at least people can afk in Org and SW in peace and nobody will be allowed to have any fun in their vicinity!

4 Likes

zombieHQ: WE ARE THE SCOURGE!
zombieHQ: WE SHALL SPREAD DEATH AND MAYHEM OVER ALL LANDS!
Lackey 1: Hey boss, how many should we send?
Boss: Three. Three zombies should be enough.
zombieHQ: WE SHALL BE A MINOR INCONVENIENCE TO THE FIRST PERSON WE FIND!

21 Likes

World of Safe Spacecraft

5 Likes

where?
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b4/d5/72/b4d5727b63e37573f336732b49099e23.gif

8 Likes

I hope they actually turn up the heat for this.

2 Likes

Maybe you should have mentioned we’re forcing pvp as well if you like it or not. Like really? I login onto my lowbie to do some dailies and I’m flagged like really? This is what pisses people off by the company not telling people “Oh btw you will be forced into pvp”

People wonder why people quit this game, it’s mainly due to you fulfilling your stockholders interests over the players interests.

Should have given us a heads up that we’ll all be force flagged so we can log onto certain characters for the week.

11 Likes