For this class, in Season 4, I would like the look from:

Para esta clase, en la temporada 4, me gustaría la apariencia de:

Para esta classe na Série 4, quero o visual da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters
1 Like

I missed out on season 2 when I took a break from the game. Really wish we could just choose what set at least visually we can purchase.

12 Likes

I’d love to be able to get all armor sets that I missed out on. Both PvP and PvE sets of all seasons. I’d totally love it if all armors from all tiers were buyable.

9 Likes

You can easily get the Season 1 and 2 colors from the Forbidden Reach (season 1) and Dreamsurges/Time Rifts (season 2) and converting them in the Catalyst for free. Only applies to Normal/Heroic appearance though.

The non-elite PvP sets we should have on a vendor in a couple of months for 12 marks of honor each like normal.

4 Likes

Can you really? I did not know that. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Yup, the Forbidden Reach you can get from the tokens then convert OR buy the blue pieces with Elemental Overflow and upgrade them once for the Normal appearance. 3/3 upgrade is needed for the Heroic Version.

4 Likes

Wait, so you quit and now want everyone to make it up for you?

3 Likes

Oh baby more iterations of S3 gonna make DK mog reach its absolute peak

7 Likes

No need to be a jerk bro. Since they are letting you vote for transmog next patch, why not just let people choose what they want? Or are you against player choice? and yea I quit, I was sent overseas… But I guess that isn’t a good reason to stop playing a videogame.

11 Likes

people voting season 3 over season 2, really?

9 Likes

I believe they patched this, as far as I know last time I did this the item stayed with it’s LFR appearance throughout the entire upgrade path.

1 Like

Thats because its looks better than the other two and its getting a color scheme change.

2 Likes

Season 3 might be the best DK set ever released. It’s so good. It’s amazing how stark the difference is between that set and the rest of the tiers. I bet it was the same team that did Priest Tier from season 2.

8 Likes

Assuming season 3 wins, I wonder what colors they will go with.

Season 3 looks the worst, ugly spiky dom look

4 Likes

Even though the jaw animation for the season 3 helm still is not working for some races and I would love to see it not be bugged. I still voted for season 3 100%.

Assuming they just recolor them what color would you guys even want s3 to be? We already have great colors on that one.

All the DK sets were bangers but I think season 1 would probably benefit the most from recolors.

You are playing the wrong class then because skulls spikes and chains are a staple of the DK.

6 Likes

Ya, that’s exactly what he said, not your mind fighting over with yourself.

I swear bro, the same bs is happening in the druid vote, tons of glue huffers voting for season 2 rn cause it has wings on the shoulders, but it looks like butt ugly unused night fae assets from shadowlands.

1 Like