Death Knight / Scarlet Crusade

I’ve been having a blast coming up with new character concepts to roleplay despite being new to WoW’s RP scene.

I started to entertain the idea of a fallen member of the Scarlet Crusade (still wearing their original armor and tabard) being risen in undeath (as a human Death Knight) while going through a constant inner turmoil. Their usual desire to inflict pain, however that pain now also manifests in a hatred of themself.

It was just a beginning concept and I wanted to make sure I’m not too far out into the realm of ridiculousness.

Thoughts? Critiques? Ideas of your own? I’d love to hear them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bolvar tried to ressurect his old buddy, Tirion Fordring. Your character’s situation would be just like what they did to Whitemain.

Even undeath could be made to serve as a title like “deathknight” implies there is a code to adhere to (knights).

I think that would make a great character. That being said I think if you spend time with Scarlet Crusade quests and lore I think your character is gonna end up being hunted by them :frowning: They are a pretty fanatical organization. That being said that also offers some interesting dynamics.

It seems like ever since the Crimson Dawn they have been like “All Undead need to die no exceptions murrrr”

I personally can’t see the Scarlets accepting a DK wearing their tabard. That said my Argent DK here suffers from the constant inner turmoil, even though he ended up being one of the rare few who can utilize the Light (see the example of Sir Zeliek) though it does bring him pain. (A fact that some of the Scarlet characters feel is a false Light, and has given rise to some interesting conflict.)

But certainly the rest of your idea has merit. I feel like the Scarlets would probably make him a definite target though if he still wears his armor and tabard.