Death Knight Looking for guild

Hello!

I am currently on the Ravenholdt server, which is a low pop rp server. Because of this I haven’t really found a raiding guild that is active and willing to gear up new raiders. My availability is wide open and I am willing to server transfer.

I am a frost DK, but played blood in MoP. My raiding experience is mostly pugs, as my server only had 1 or 2 guilds that ever raided consistently. I don’t know the fights in the newest raids. My ilvl is 385 currently.

I know my “resume” isn’t all that spectacular, im mostly looking for a guild that is friendly and accepting and willing to take me along for some raids!

Thanks,

Brakon
Btag: TheRedBaron#1644

edit: Thanks for all the replies everyone! but i’ve found a guild now.

hi there

For Crits and Giggles is accepting casual players and players that are interested in raiding trying to rebuild our raiding team we are 7/9N BoD and 1/2 Cos. We raid on Saturdays 8pm to 11pm central time. We are on US-Rexxar Server.
We also do achievement runs and mythics plusses and help people out leveling. Hope to hear from you :smile:
M y Btag- Valckin#11875
Alliance

Hey Brakon!

Why You Mad is on Sargeras which is a high population alliance server. We raid Wed/Thursday 730-1030 PST and we’re consistently running M+ and other activities throughout the week. We’re looking for like minded people to grow with and be able to play and progress with. We try to balance raid life and real life with only 2 raids a week. We don’t expect you to be the best but we expect your best when you’re with us :slight_smile:

We’d be happy to extend an invite, let’s talk more to see if we could be a good fit for you!

Please add my btag: Anjeruh#1377

Also, not sure why my character still registers as horde on the site (it’s been a long time since it’s been horde :|) but here’s my current link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/eieleria

Hi Brakon! If you’re open to transferring to Whisperwind we would love to have you! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst, have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild info spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

Brakon,

Our guild recently transferred to Proudmoore from another low pop server for the same reasons. We are an all adult 9/9H & 2/2H guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid roster.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST.
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones.

We are in need of DPS and could use a Frost DK to help us push into Mythic raiding.

Please feel free to contact me ingame or through discord if our raid times meet your needs and you are interested in becoming a part of our team!

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239

Hello, if you are interested, feel free to contact me. You can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello Brakon! Might have what you are looking for. We are a Horde Guild on the Arthas Server. Below are the guild details:

RAID TIMES (EST):

Progression Nights:

Friday- 8:30PM - Midnight

Saturday- 8:30PM - Midnight

Casual Night:

Thursday- 8:30PM- Finished

We are currently focusing on recruiting some new faces for our AoTC team. For this raid tier we have already accomplished AoTC for BoD and CoS. We are still farming the bosses for gear and hanging out while we are waiting for Tides to come out. In Tides we would like to start Progression on Mythic and are currently recruiting like-minded individuals to fill our raid team up to 25-30 slots as we clear up Heroic and get cracking on Mythic. WoW is not a job to us and the jokes are flying in between bosses. An ideal raider to us is someone who plays their class well and doesn’t need wholesale changes to their rotation and talents to figure out how to play. Also we want people that are willing to show up and put in the work during progression. We would rather take people that show up and put in the work and have decent DPS than an exceptional DPS that shows up when they want to.

Any high-level performing DPS will be considered, so do not hesitate to apply even if you feel there might not be room for you!

Best way to get ahold of me for a chat is on Discord, but I listed my BNET below as well.

GM: Psyphur#11865 [BNET] or Psyphur#5903 [Discord]

ABOUT US

Sundae Raiders were formed by 5 friends that wanted to do things their own way. 3 of them have since moved on to other things. The guild has grown to over 70 unique people and are pushing to grow even more. We wanna have fun and kill things which sounds a little serial killer-esque, but it’s not…I think.

Anyways we wanna have fun because everyone whoever got burned out always says the same thing: It’s just not fun anymore. We also make sure to stay focused and get bosses down, though sometimes may get a little distracted.

PROGRESSION

Crucible of Storms- 2/2N 2/2H (Week 3 AoTC)

Battle of Dazar’Alor- 9/9N 9/9H 1/9Mythic in Progress (Week 9 AoTC)

Uldir- 8/8N 8/8H 1/8M (Week 8 AoTC)

Antorus- 11/11N 11/11H (Week 8 AoTC)

Tomb of Sargeras- 9/9N 9/9H (AoTC)

Nighthold- 10/10N 10/10H (AoTC)

Emerald Nightmare-7/7N 7/7H

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU

An ideal raider must be adept at his or her class, but be willing to accept critique when a situation presents itself. A good attitude is just as important as pressing your buttons well. If you struggle with being a team player, whine about doing mechanics and/or complain excessively about strategies or loot, we’re not the guild for you. We want players who love raiding and playing the game in general.

If you are a player who enjoys WoW, is committed, sociable, reliable, and can handle a mature raiding environment – all while being proficient at your class, then you might be exactly what we’re looking for!

Hey Brakon!

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : CoS: 2/2H BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Friday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD and CoS. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (heals/dps), Priest (heals/dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (heals/dps), Tank w/ DPS spec
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hiya, Only Raiding Ironically (9/9H 2/2H) on emerald dream is a Heroic Alliance Raiding guild. Our raid nights are Sun/Mon 8-11 EST, and we run M+ Dungeons sporadically during the week.

Right now we are winding down our progression nights to just a 1 day raid on Sunday, and seeing if people are interested in doing alt/acheivement runs on Monday. If your interested in trialing to see if we are a good fit im sure we could get you in on one of those nights.

If any of this sounds interesting to you shoot me message on my Bnet or my GM’s. L0rdKanti#1550 or Pyth#11704

Nexus [H] Turalyon 8/9H BoD, (AOTC Uldir) is Looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters.

Our guild is a family. I know a lot of guilds say that, but ours is that weird combination of love and sarcasm that make up a true community, lol.

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We have a very active discord, both text and voice and we have raiders and casuals alike, as well as returning players and new to the game players.

We also enjoy doing other things together like keys and old content for achievements.

Please contact (btag) Blue#1985 or taransula#1161

Hi Brakton!

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK.

Current Tier Progress: 9/9H 1/9M

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and are prepared with consumables (guild bank provides as many consumables as we can). You study the fights ahead of time and exhibit patience for progression. You communicate with officers about potential scheduling conflicts and sign up for raids in advance on our scheduling calendar.

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, M+ or farm content).

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: All

All Applications are Accepted!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact:

Rhíannon - (Proserpin#1114)

Lissanna - Recruitment Officer (Lissanna#1777)

Mindylynne - Guild Master (Mindalen#1769).

Hello there Brakon, are you looking to go Horde at all? I am the GM of Entity on Dalaran, we offer heroic raiding on a casual and progressive scale as well as keystones and other guild events. If you are interested, feel free to add my btag and we can chat! LilDictator#11665