Death Knight Hair Unlocked for All Classes

At long last.

6 Likes

So happy to hear this. Also blood elves you got lucky with that blue hair it looks really great.

Now I would love to see them let certain races use the DK skin tones as well so they can RP as forsaken/Dark rangers from other races.

1 Like

That’s unexpected. Cool.

This would be an amazing change. Maybe Blizzard will surprise us again.

I always thought it was weird that belf mage npcs can have blue hair, but not players. Good change :+1:

2 Likes

That and give some races better DK skin tones. The orc (not Mag’har) ones are meh.

1 Like

That’s cool and all, but why not just give us vastly more colors. Does it take a long time to recolor hairstyles or something?

Mhmm and now I feel like stating that it would be nice to let DKs have access to more eye customizations, whether that be the ones that already exist or some new ones. Its become less of a novelty and more of a restriction at this point.

2 Likes

Does a happy blue hair dance

Now if I could just get the DK black underwear too, that would be amazing.

4 Likes

I really have to xmog my gear again.

I just visited the barber, and I look fabulous. Gotta show my new white hair.

Will they be unlocking DH eyes? I wouldn’t mind including fel colored eyes. (Though I wear goggle xmog helmet.)

1 Like

I’m partial to the icy blue but probably cause I’m a lore nerd. The player in me says yes, more options is not a bad thing.

1 Like

It would be really cool if Death Knights could go with empty sockets, similar to the Forsaken.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this even reflects the lore but in the game itself there are a few DK with white eyes and red eyes. I really just want those red eyes for my DK that they gave to the forsaken.

OH my Yogg yes!! That would be awesome!!

I could see DKs with eyes like Lor’themar’s bad eye.

1 Like