Death Alert Not working and Hardcore death channel is down

Guild Death Alert Not working and Hardcore death channel is down on skull rock anyone else experiencing these issues?

3 Likes

New in game death alert SUCKS. i understand wanting to get away from addons but seirously. everything is scuffed after the update and still no clarification on what “HC Related Issues” they were fixing. If this is the only reason servers were down literally all day then holy sh what an embarrassment- why not offer the deathlog guys some cash for their clearly superior mod since you guys saved so much money laying all those people off?! just an idea :3

1 Like

The new in-game death alerts uses the channel HardcoreDeaths afaik.

Once I joined the HardcoreDeaths channel and had the checkboxes checked, alerts started happening. Make sure it’s set to all deaths and not just guild deaths.

You can also see the death messages popup in that channel when someone dies and the message goes across the middle of the screen.

2 Likes

Seriously as an English major, what a horrible sentence and long. Do better for example , " A level 10 , “playername” slain by … ", definitely a lot better and shorter.

Those deathlog addon made my gaming more entertaining because I had sound and much clearing to see last line as they say. Quit breaking things Blizzard.

1 Like

Yes. Since the patch or whatever they did yesterday. (Defias Pillager).

But not only guild death alert. All alerts.

How is University of Phoenix these days?

1 Like

so what they broke the deathlog addon :expressionless: great use of time, blizzard

I thought you want all addons deleted from the game? Pretty sure you wrote that in other threads.

I thought the point of replacing addons was to give us something that was at least equal in value to the addon that’s being removed, not worse.

4 Likes

Pssssst, I’ve got a pretty little bridge for sale … you look like you could really use one.

Can we at least get the filter functionality of deathlog? I really don’t care that little timmy died at level 6 to a kobold. I always filtered deathlog so it only showed me high level deaths.

3 Likes