Dear Forum Moderators: Re Old Posts

I cant recall them saying that but perhaps it was a “we are thinking about it” sort of comment.

Made a troll toon just so you can post as one here? (sigh) Here’s a better idea- just don’t click on topics you don’t like. Scroll down, there are HUNDREDS to choose from. Nobody is forcing you to click on anything. If it bothers you so much, go play the game instead.

Dont be so mean. What is wrong with my character? And why do you need to be so nasty and attacking? Did I actually say something offensive? I raised a perfectly reasonable idea - if you disagree with it, thats fine, but cant you at least do so in a decent, non-insulting way?

Don’t make me get my main… Oh wait, this is my main… why would I post as anything else?

Who cares what character anyone posts on? We arent playing the game here, we are talking. Anyway, you are obviously looking for a fight and Im not so Ill just not bother talking to you anymore.

note: if you haven’t seen the video, type in “don’t make me get my main” in the youtube search box, its about a guy who keeps getting camped… until he gets his main… hehe