Dear Blizzard, why healers aren't queueing

still waiting on that solution… whats your answer to getting more healers to que to get games rolling?

They’re already nerfing crits and adjusting CC. Healer specific incentives are probably being figured out.

It’s so much work to clean plates. From now on everybody just eat by hand out of the same huge bowl

Ohhhh no a bad healer who doesn’t want to improve and is blaming the system is quitting ohhh no!

Get higher rated where queues pop more frequently.

Not a problem for me.

and there it is “I dont have any problem”

great solution by not even giving a solution lol greaaat GJ

Healing gutter MMR really is the worst. :dracthyr_crylaugh: You often just watch one person parse on three quest mobs.

1 Like

Why does there need to be a solution to it? Why cater to bad player behavior?

Oh, so every online game is an MMO according to your definition?

Where is the bad behavior? Healers arent wanting to que, so most of us (not you apparently) are stuck waiting forever for que pop. Im just looking to play the game and do some pvp as a casual and sure makes me filthy but w/e its solo que it seems like a casual bracket to me to just do some arena get some gear and enjoy some bgs.

I dont care that there is a grind just want to get into matches without waiting an hour

in b4 “Go resto on your sham” Im talking about my pure deeps alts where there is no choice.

People have already figured out right now if they want to heal or not. We’re almost into the second decade of WoW. People aren’t just going up healers now and being like oh wow this is super fun, unless that healer is absurdly OP (like disc was before hotfixes).

IDK what else to tell you.

I guess your best at just pointing out “thats a sh!t take” and thats it.

Unfortunate but fault ends with me hoping you could bring something further in a way of solution on top of pointing out the takes you dont like.

/shrug w/e enjoy shooting down everyones takes on the forums I guess have fun

There doesn’ t need to be a solution to the problem.

That’s the solution. Adding even more worse healers into the mix I guess fixes it for lower brackets shrug.

Give everyone a 70 boost with free green gear for healer classes only?

hey its something, you did it I knew you could do it, progress

I just find it funny you think there is a problem when there isn’t. Like if people don’t want to heal because they don’t like healing don’t make healing easy mode just because…

I see so many healers play like absolute potato trash and these are the people you want to cater to. Like I’ll burn gate and port on an opener completely avoiding it, then rather have a priest grip me when melee reconnects they just sit there staring at me instead of gripping which would give us offensive pressure out the wazoo.

Nah man, gotta make it easier for that guy that can’t hit that button…

and were back to square one. Like I dont know how to explain it to you any more clear or further…

Healers arent queing solo… Que Times become horrendous… Pretty sure noone wants to play wait in que for 1 hour…

You dont have this problem as you said so you absolutely dont empathize which whatever, but then whats even the point of posting if someones got an issue and all you are going to say is “well Im fine, go get guud no issues up at the top”

we get it you are good at wow pvp, /clapping excitedly for you

Yeah lmao I leveled my destro at Cobalt Assembly, bought crafted gear, did 2-3 BGs to get high enough ilvl for shuffle, and was 2k in a few games. I barely even knew what I was doing.

People should really examine their own gameplay before making threads like this.

Eh… Both can be true.

Jellybeans can hit 3k in blues… AND gear is still an issue.

Otherwise, you might as well argue there’s nothing ever wrong with balance or gear because there’s always a r1 you can point to who’s at 3k.

1 Like

I really do think there’s a heavy psychological component. People could be within 0.5% of each other and there’ll always be the “oh well they have two sockets”.

Unless Bubblebuddyy was just trying to make me feel better…