Dear Blizzard, why healers aren't queueing

At low rating, you get DPS in full honor blues, but occasionally, one of the DPS in the game will have full conquest, enchants, gems, set bonus, etc. The team that gets that DPS ends up winning 100% of the time because he INSTA KO’s anyone with his 30-50% stat advantage in a high burst low survival game.

This means you go 3-3. This means you don’t gain rating. This is why healer’s dont queue.

You know KMMO’s have scaling in ranked PvP? Yeah, pay to win KMMO’s have better fairer balanced PVP than your game. That’s laughable.

Remove gear from ranked(all PvP, honestly) and keep it in PvE.

3 Likes

Have you considered playing one of those then?

No. MMORPGs should revolve around gearing.

They dont but they do have p2w lootboxes and free rating skip passes

That’s not a real number

If he can do it in blues gear is not the issue RN

1 Like

It’s really nowhere near that high. Also full blues are enough to body most people at 1600 in opener.

Yeah, definitely rough zoning in and watching the one dps with hands beat the worse players like pinatas.

Honestly full blue geared alts with crafted pieces have felt so good I was almost convinced they had some hidden scaling to further reduce the power gap or something.

Set bonuses, enchants, gems.
It’s a real number. Have you seen warrior or moonkin 4 piece?

Have you ever had details loaded, then looked at the average white damage of a full honor geared player vs a full BIS? It’s 30%.

Anyways, enjoy your 1 hour queues.

Cheap with the exception of r3 weapon enchants and the r2 ones are basically the same.

Also cheap and can get r2 primal gem public ordered.

1 Like

have you seen the character you’re replying to lol
tier is a valid point, but it varies wildly by spec and it’s still not gonna touch 30% performance

no it is not
who cares about avg auto swing anyway. what a strange number

Autoattacks don’t have set bonuses or procs(usually), it’s the most accurate number to see gear damage differences.
Look at the average auto-attack damage of full honor vs full conquest, it’s around 30%, every single time.

1 Like

As he says that’s an odd way to assess how much more damage gear is offering.

Do you pay $15/month to defend gear advantages? Really weird.
Enjoy your 1 hour queues, though.

Realistically gearing can’t be better than it is now without them forcing templates.

Also 411 honor geared alts feel…fine.

1 Like

enjoy going 3-3 anytime there’s a really good or really bad dps

1 Like

They did this in legion. No idea why they went back on that decision.

1 Like

Huh? By the time your queue has popped, I’ve gone 3-3, gotten my 250 conquest, rebuilt my entire house from scratch and took a nap.

Because they picked the stats.

If I wanted more haste, crit, mastery or whatever it didn’t matter because I was stuck with what I had.

Also it didn’t solve the issue most people had.

You honestly believe that crap?

RPGs should revolve around creating living worlds that players can impact with their “collective” decisions whether it be through politics, pvp, city building, etc…

I’m tired of the themepark nonsense we’ve been fed for 20+ years and the bare bones generic survival games excessively focused on every tiny detail like needing to eat food every hour.

2 Likes

Yes, I believe in the fundamental design of RPGs. If you do not, why are you playing one?

What a sh!t take.

You have to be 408 to queue. 408 to 424 isn’t 30% even…

not in competitive pvp.