Dear Blizzard, It's time..... Let's Chat

like ur post is original?

2 Likes

Sad thing is, the WoD pre-patch was supposed to open up Ordos for everyone regardless of whether or not you had the cloak, but last minute, and without any mention or warning, it was reverted. It was only after the pre-patch went live and people without the cloak couldn’t access Ordos and posted about it that Blizz said they changed their mind to keep the prestige of it.

I’m sorry your having a bad night Dragonwe. I hope it gets better.

@Marduk, I didn’t know that D:

You can make posts like this all you want, but at the end of the day they will do absolutely anything to pad twitch viewership. The did the same with OWL, No one actually cared about that joke of a “e-sport”, 99% of the views were people with the tabs muted and minimized for the drops.

Its actually still obtainable if you have the card… theres plenty of them on ebay for like 5k

As someone who got all 36 original mage tower weapons, I think that it’s a shame that other people cannot also get them.

I like mine; they make me happy. I want others to also be happy.

My enjoyment of these items is not at all diminished if others also have them and enjoy them.

1 Like

skill is not for sail

my night is fine, thanks tho

Where are you sailing off to?

I love you <3 we need more of you - Sevaryn from the clan of Cynical!

1 Like

I firmly establish that those rewards should become available again.

Who can argue with Flower?! HAHAHA

1 Like

Lol really?

TCG items were not introduced with the intent of being a time limited prestige reward.

“You can’t have the same pixels as me!” No handouts, i’ll earn it, just make it available :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Kinda creepy.

Okay Navi, I’m listening.

1 Like

Whether you see the difference or not does not mean there isn’t one.

The things they have done so far were never advertised as being limited.

An F for kitty.

: (