Dear Blizzard, It's time..... Let's Chat

Do you think we could get my kitty Snowball back? She died when I was 8.

People ask for them to bring back the Mage Tower appearances so often, at this point it’s so highly requested that they should just do it.

1 Like

It’s never going to happen. Please give up, the playerbase will fight tooth and nail to ensure it remains only in the hands of those elite few. Hell they’d probably force me to delete my account just so I lose the few I have to my name. Purely because I clearly don’t deserve any of them.

No thanks.

They have rewards tied to completing it in its current form which are good.

They should not bring back the original skins though. Definite negative from me. :-1:

1 Like

I would normally see what your saying. However, imagine all the people that got the Fel Drake from the card game or bought a card. Now everyone has one from a twitch drop. : ) So this no longer holds water in the bucket! Bring em back Blizzy!

2 Likes

:dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2:

Get denied

3 Likes

That’s how I felt about vanilla Field Marshal and Grand Marshal gear, at some point they made replicas available for anyone with 1800.

It still happened, granted I never ran to the forums about it though.

1 Like

Nobody needs anything in this game. It’s a game.

I wish they’d bring back the CM sets from MoP.

1 Like

Achievement unlocked for Clarify!
We’re just having fun here m8. No reason to be salty.
It was a silly post to begin with, didn’t yer read it?!

but ofc I would love these things back.

Nobody should put that kind of value on pixels they literally rent. They don’t own it. Once wow shuts down nobody will have anything in this game ever again. Not in any official capacity anyway.

1 Like

Oh FFS, the derp has already started.

Worst part is those cloaks were pretty easy to get in the first place lol. I’d just like the wings to be transmoggable.

Why bring the old ones back why not just ask for super new nice ones? If they would of brought new wep mogs out when they brought the mage tower out it would of been a hell of a lot more successful. It’s not like they just can’t bring new awesome ones out then no complaints from no one.

your own to something…
Bring the old ones back… AND make new ones.

Fantastic idea.

yes, i want the flaming demon hunter glaives so bad!

My laptop crashed and stopped working entirely during Legion and BFA. (until the last patch of BFA when I could finally afford to replace it)

Sad I only was able to enjoy the Legion prepatch.

2 Likes

no
/10char

1 Like

Tbh I agree. Only good thing about mage tower is the book.

Got me. Veryyyy original. Big thinker this one.

like ur post is original?

2 Likes

Sad thing is, the WoD pre-patch was supposed to open up Ordos for everyone regardless of whether or not you had the cloak, but last minute, and without any mention or warning, it was reverted. It was only after the pre-patch went live and people without the cloak couldn’t access Ordos and posted about it that Blizz said they changed their mind to keep the prestige of it.