Dear 50k HP hunter, don't ranked shuffle queue

Prove to me there’s a requirement. My lowest toon is 207 and can queue.

My dk tegridyfarm cannot and his ilvl is 174 aint played it since cap first week of sl. So a cap does exist

This is why pvp shouldn’t have ilvl. You shouldn’t lose a game or be outmatched because someone spends more time playing than you. It should be ALL SKILL.

I’m not even going to try it until DF, which was a real shame because I was interested.

Gotta love it when PvP requires you to go out of your way and quest through a covenant campaign and grinding renown to max in order to get that stamina upgrade as well as conduits.

Just for some simple friggin BGs, you gotta do all that crap.

There is ‘too much’ required just to get ready in the first place.

And folks wonder why PvP is dead/dying.

You can’t just jump into it and make an impact like you used to, like in Legion.

Dude, you can buy everything from a vendor now in SL.

Honestly, why would anyone care about this when currencies are being reset at DF launch and all gear will be obsolete?

Your followers too? The people you socket conduits to.

Pretty sure the renown stuff is required and you’ll just get stomped without it.

You can farm the season honor mount as long as you play and get honor at above 1k rating in Solo Shuffle.

How much progress will one win give?

Ahh ok, good to know. Dang, maybe I’ll do that.

Unless you’ve literally never played at cap, you can buy 60 renown, and insta unlock every soulbind and buy a full set of Conduits from a vendor.

Isn’t the whole solo shuffle thing rotating teams anyway? So if you have 3 rounds with the poorly geared hunter, don’t you also have 3 rounds against the poorly geared hunter?

No, he’s speaking from the perspective of the hunter. The hunter will lose 6 rounds.

Once you get around 1700 rn, if you don’t win 5 rounds, you lose rating.

So just auto-winning 3 rounds isn’t enough, you need to keep that undergeared peep alive 2 rounds to even keep climbing.

1 Like

Didn’t know these existed, maxxed renown in 9.1, came back for ZM.

Haven’t bothered because legendaries are an investment. I’m not grinding gold for legendaries that’ll be soon abandoned.

Just been leveling alts through battlegrounds and abandoning them at max, because PvP is no longer fun there.

Funnily enough, I think the PvP’ers know this.

The amount of Rivals and Compatants I’ve seen abusing the scaling by using a friend’s low level alt to get into lower level brackets.

I have taken screenshots of the players I inspect, always lvl 60s in the 40-50s brackets.

Gross.

Go play with your own people. These people just want to stomp.

I’m pretty sure OP stated their rating not the hunter’s, unless they accidentally phrased it wrong.
Raiimir cleared it up though.

Really 5 not 4?
5/6 wins with random rotsting teams against “equally rated” players seems pretty rough.

They probably should add an ilvl lock for ranked solo shuffle.

If you have really low MMR folks queued in with you, 4 can lose you rating yes, and with no one really having high Solo shuffle rating, it’s not uncommon to get 1200 peeps with 1700 peeps in the same game.

The higher you go, the more chances you get a full assortment of lower MMR/CR people and the more rounds you need to win to not get your rating cratered.

Maybe participation in DF will fix this, but right now, it’s pretty bad.

1 Like

Fair that makes a lot more sense.

Ranked solo shuffle isn’t real rated pvp. It’s just creating an avenue for more casual players to get into 1400 gear.

Go play 3s or RBG if you want a non silly mode