Deadly Gladiator Tabard

Really interesting to see that blizzard actually added a tabard for the previously missing season 5.

I noticed it on the vendor last night, I’m surprised this hasn’t been mentioned yet. Love the green, would be sick on retail too :relaxed:

I like the pattern/design of the wrath tabards but I’m not a fan of this color scheme. It’s certainly nice that they went and added this, though.

1 Like

Hunter has a decent amount of green xmogs that have never had a great tabard option besides the TBC trading card tabard of nature.

The time spent creating amazing base designs in wotlk, cata, and WoD tabards was nice. I wish they would do that more often.

hm. i wonder if anyone would be opposed to that tabard returning as a permanent reward for hitting whatever rating in retail.

Yeah I dunno. It’s a very rate occurrence to add a new item to the old version of the game like that, so I’m not really sure how they would justify adding it to retail.

I think it was 100% a great add and decision by them either way. It gives Classic something actually unique for pvpers that isn’t obtainable on retail.