Dead Servers, Character Migration Please?

I am on the server Dragonblight-Fenris. The server for years. Has declined to the point that you are lucky to see a few people in your realm period. Advertising is at a standstill. Nobody talks in trade. Even negative banter. You can not recruit for raiding. Please, PLEASE. Can i get a mod/gm response to this. Their are server’s just stagnating needing help. Either close the server, and allow character migration, or just once. Give us the opportunity of a free transfer to a more populated one. I’m sure others can feel the way i do. I dont have disposable income to be paying for tons of transfer’s for my characters. Please. Kaivax, Sanq, Linxy. Anyone of you mods. Please. Give me an answer.

2 Likes

Dude, making multiple threads is not going to help your case and will end up in all multiples being 404’d. Don’t get yourself a forum vacation.

2 Likes

They’ll just tell you to pay to transfer. So…do that?

:-1:

:+1:

I feel inclined to say “you can pay with gold”. Spend all of DF launch farming mats to sell since you have a region wide AH now.

You are toxic, i’m following the advise i was given to come here. And post here.So be on your way. Have a nice day.

This is a real problem. We shouldn’t need to pay for transfers just play the game.

4 Likes

You’re doing a great job in getting them NOT to listen.

1 Like

Exactly. I agree.

You were told to come here from… where? From General Discussion to another General Discussion? lol

1 Like

default cross realm mythic and improved communities, which are just cross realm guilds anyway, would solve a lot of problems.

Oh oops… I’m sorry i’m the stupid one here i thought i posted it in Customer Support.

Considering the odd 404 threat, i looked up his history and first post was on tbe realm forum. If his realm forum is dead, then naturally he should post in general. What’s with the general forum police getting panties in a twist?

It would better to contue the connected realms, but low to high and not low to low.

2 Likes

Well, I said you can ask the CS Forums if there are PLANS for “free transfers”. HOWEVER, I (also) said, here (the GD Forums) is where you can suggest them to think about opening up “free transfers”. I (also) brought up the in-game Suggestions box. Seeing, how your first post already made the suggestion, you’re good:

Yea man, idk ppl are weird. Just like to be angry keyboard warriors to get their rocks off. They would rather spend there time belittling others, then be helpful. But thats the internet for ya.

Lmao you talking about me? I didn’t threaten a 404. I said making multiples is how you GET 404’d, Blizz is strict on that. I said he made multiple posts on GD. Making a post here, then CS, then the realm forum is fine because that’s 3 different places. But here, that’s 2 posts in one forum, aka, Blizz doesn’t like that.

Irony

2 Likes

There i made it nicer, : ).

You can probably just “delete” this thread, as in editing in and requesting a mod to delete it (they probably won’t), but it would be helpful to the regulars here that you didn’t mean to duplicate your thread.

1 Like

NO! We must isolate Toxxxiicc’ity.

Migration to a full server would be just eh. I don’t know, I think that they should just combine the less populated ones. Not send you to a populated one and make it even more FULL resulting in actual Q times to get into those. That would suck for those already in that server and you as well.