Dead Blanchy Bugged

I’ve been having this issue for the past three or four days. I’m on the last day of befriending her and already have the 3 Dredhollow Apples in my inventory.

1 Like

you can fill it from any water source in Ardenweald or Bastion

June 2021. Blanchy still bugged. Only get the “blanchy stopped when she ran into you” dialog after trying 3 separate times. This has been a reported bug by a huge number of people at various stages in the sequence of acquiring this mount and so far nothing seems to have been done to correct this problem. It’s a sad comment about the state of affairs in Blizzard and their loyalty to players after we have spent sometimes years, a decade in my case, and hundreds, thousands(?) of dollars on this game.

June 26 still bugged. I have her oats but all I get is the message about not trampling me. I even tried with no addons. Has anyone gotten a blue answer or help?

It’s June and I’m having this issue as well. Stopped playing in Shadowlands after a month and just recently came back and gave this a try. I have all items in my inventory, ready to go, and Blanchy doesn’t want to accept any of them.

I’m about to start leveling my druid and I’m going to give it a try on her and see if it still occurs across multiple characters. This bug is not fixed. :frowning:

Yup this is day 3 and when she spawned she didn’t take item and I have all

Same issue. On day three and Blanchy didn’t take any items I had. HOW IS THIS STILL HAPPENING???

It’s October now. Still bugged. I wasn’t even able to start the chain.

Issue remains. Day 6 - have apples - no ability to get branchy to take them

any thoughts on why I am not seeing an empty bucket in my inventory…I tried this on two toons, same thing…no buckets in my inventory

Last day and I can’t get the mount. I have the apples.

1 Like

The bucket! Ugh. I forgot to fill it.
Thanks for posting this.

April 22, I may have found a “solution” until they fix this.
The first time this glitched for me, I was standing right infront of where Blanchy spawns. When I opened her dialogue, it was- as everyone elses- glitched out. But, when I waited for her to spawn a second time (same day) I stepped further back, so she could run a short distance before I interacted. After doing that, I was able to turn in my item.

For the record, if another player stands too close while you are further back, she will still be glitched out. Yes, I have all of the correct items.

I’m right here with you! I just want my dead horse :weary:

They said she automatically goes into your inventory in your mount journal when you collect all the items and give them to her

Arden wheel it’s where you have to fill the water bucket the night fate area is where you have to go the forced to fill the bucket

She popped up for me this morning but I can’t talk to her because it says she has stopped so fast so she wouldn’t run me over but I come to find out you got a wait for a daily Reese I waited for the daily reset in order to talk to her so I don’t know if that has anything to do with it but good luck guys all I got left is the blanket in the apples and I can’t talk to her yet

11/9/22 - Still bugged. I have all the items in my inventory (just got them all today). Blanchy spawned and says “'Sinrunner Blanchy ran into you and has stopped”

11/13 unable to complete quest, have all items in bag but unable to continue with daily progress. says “Sinrunner Blanchy ran into you and has stopped.”