DDOS happening?

Wow getting ddos’d?

The hamsters are on holiday as well.

Moo!

13 Likes

We keep getting lag spikes in m m+ couldn’t even time a +2 cuz we kep becoming frozen. Chat would work but we would move in place and couldn’t attack.

1 Like

Please fix the lag spikes in M+ it is so bad, every other key it feels like I am getting one. Sometimes they are just a few seconds and I send out flash heals on everybody hoping nobody died, sometimes they’re 30 seconds and when the game loads back to the present, we’re all dead.

Yeah. Why can’t enemies have lag spikes for a change!

3 Likes

Yes please that would make the dungeon so much easier give half the bosses a lag spike I vote everbloom boss 2 3 rise boss 4 fall boss 2 AD boss 4 BRH boss 4 DHT boss 1 4 TOTT boss 1 3 waycrest boss 1sisters 2treeguy

1 Like

People still play WoW on Christmas Day?

Yes, and apparently go the the forums of WoW too.
Imagine that.

3 Likes

They have M+ on classic?

Imagine some folks even need to work on christmas… And some are not into it at all.

1 Like

Lmao, your name is a little close to mine :confused:

They have gamma’s kinda like m+ lol

Blizzard wants you to go spend time with your family is all

I’m only in the forums because I’m at the in laws

i get lag spikes when i first enter old zone across kortas darkhammer for few second then went back to normal

Yes! You tell em’ Rita!

The little poor worn out guys deserve to have a holiday off.

:panda_face:

7 Likes

not everyone celebrates your somehwat christian kind of pagan commecrical holiday… yea?

2 Likes

I’m going to when i get home.

We do everything Christmas eve.

1 Like

you know, to troll a bit on this holiday season, i said in trade chat “stop offending me, i’m pagan.”

Didn’t think i would get anything, lol too many actually.