DC Universe - Stargirl

I really like this new series. I primarily watch it on the new DC Universe streaming app.

The choreography is amazing and the special effects are great! The cast and acting is really good too.

Of all the DC shows you can watch on The CW for free with commercials Stargirl is by far the best with clearly the highest budget. Maybe that’s why Batwoman quit which did happen right around the premier of Stargirl. hmm?

Anyways have you seen it?

1 Like

Can’t help it but she kinda looks like captain America except she does not have a shield lol.

I believe it’s intentional. DC and Marvel are always doing this. I think the outfit looks amazing. I hope they don’t change it next season, but they might. See Supergirl for example.

2 Likes

Lol. Next up we’re gonna have villains people… or something

Haven’t seen Stargirl or Batwoman but I have liked Supergirl and the cancelled-too-soon Swamp Thing. Since I like Supergirl, would you recommend Stargirl? I know a bit about her character from JLU.

If you like Supergirl you’ll likely like Stargirl. Oh and you should give Titans a try as well. It’s on the DC Universe app.

1 Like

DC fans lol.

We could discus Marvel show’s like Agents of Shield and…

1 Like

Marvel? DC? I always wonder who was first.

I don’t remember. What’s the guy’s name on First?

1 Like

It’s my favorite CW hero show besides flash.

I like them because they tell good stories and try to preach liberal views at me.

I like it, but don’t… kinda split.
I just don’t care for anything that happens there while it feels like ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ But there I started to feel like I cared. So it’s a wait and see how the next season goes.