DC after each blink

has got to be the most annoying thing ever. At least it doesn’t happen in combat.

just happened to me 3 times in a row

third time now im stuck at login screen load bar is full but load screen isnt goign away

thanks blizz

EDIT: I GOT IN BLINKED AND DCD AGAIN WTF IS THIS

2 Likes

Landed my dragon on a fallen tree while questing. DC’ed. Got back in, still stuck on a log. DC’ed.

Had to hurry and jump/move off that log on the 5th re-log. Then finally on the 7th, I got back in!

1 Like

This is Blizzard’s way of telling mages that they should not be casting Blink. Ever.

Just kite without blinking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup Bump, got DCed maybe 5% of game when blink while feared or blinded

2 Likes

Happened 3 more times tonight, fix it bliz

Did you submit a bug report?

Asking Blizz to “fix it” in this forum accomplishes very little. They aren’t reading this. If you want the right people to see it, go through the proper channels.

1 Like

yeah its fun when happens in s olo shuffle and get afk penalty -200

Are you sure you just blinked and didn’t fall asleep?

when you blink through the map because there’s a coding hole in the ground, you used to fall through the ground to your death.

Now, instead of falling… you just get DC’d. It’s supper annoying.

It was horrible early into the expansion until they started to patch all the little holes

1 Like

I’ve never had this happen in all my years of playing WoW as a mage main. I have gotten disconnected when using Roll or Flying Serpent Kick on my monk.

it was pretty common at the beginning of the expansion, when this post was made. Ping affects how our toons interact with the floor, so we are more likely to DC if we blink with high ping.

I wasn’t the one to necro this, but considering we are now about to start another expansion… it’s relevant again.

1 Like

I’ve probably played 10000 2v2s this expansion, been DCed by blinking maybe 50 times…always when feared or blinded as a blink…it’s just the -200 in ss that really hurts, can’t log in in time to save deserter lobby, even 10s later

1 Like

I don’t think it is limited to blink. I disconnected when I used a dragonflight mount to jump out of the water.