Daydreamers recuiting

Hello friend. It is I, your possible new guild dad, Timorian. Daydreamers was founded in 2016 in legion and have been giving raid bosses hell since then.

Are you new to the game? Are you a returning player who has returned to a guild that’s dead in the water? Are you tired of the guild drama that’s torn apart previous guilds you’ve been in? Are you just looking for a friendly place to hang your head and just hang out? We might be a good fit for you.

We are looking to recruit for both casual players to hang out and have fun (there is more to the game than raiding, after all!), RP, as well as players for mythic+. We want to give everyone a chance to experience content in a great community with no pressure or fear.

Come help us create a community that you can log into and have fun with.

Activities Raid
Alt raid nights Mythic+ Alt runs “Mogs and Metas”—raid transmogs from prior tiers, and meta achievements PvP RP
Movie nights
And more…???
(Suggestions always welcome)

About Us Daydreamers are a casual progression guild primarily. We keep a casual mindset while having a larger goal in mind (Ex. AOTC). We do Mythic+, have events, and just have fun. We’re all learning together, so there is no pressure to be perfect. We will not pressure you to switch roles because we need a specific role/your class got nerfed/etc.
We want you to have fun and play what you want! We are looking to build a strong community outside of raid; players who just want to hang out and have fun, help out with professions, roleplay, and anything else! We want to expand our horizons!

Join our Discord for more information and see if we fit right Discord.gg/Daydreamerswra

4 Likes

Hey all!

We’ve been around town for quite some time, but always looking to meet new friends!

Hope to see you around. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So many good people in this guild. For any Wyrmies looking for a home in TWW, I absolutely recommend giving them a shot! :pray:

1 Like

Cozy environment for raid progression, and there’s usually a ton of folks playing support roles on alts to help other raiders get into M+ dungeon content without having to rely on randoms, which is huge for me since I often play a spec that is not well regarded as “meta” or “good”.

Raid progression is super good too!! Leadership knows what they are doing, loot progression feels fair, we don’t even have any other rogues so nobody can use agility daggers. Wink wink nudge nudge. (please, we need more rogues so i can learn from them…)

1 Like

Tbf, Profess is kinda like the Keith Richards of Outlaw - he absorbs the collective knowledge of everyone who gives up on rogue and has become a golden god while outlasting all his peers.

For anyone else looking to join, I always like to describe a lot of us as “Kinda Casual.” There’re some exceptional players in this guild (and some even push for 3k in M+), but it’s very much chill and fun on the social side. We ‘may’ dip our toes into M-raid, but mostly stick to heroic and keys. Coming from more hardcore raid environments, this Mythic Raiders Retirement Home has been a blast for the last few years.

Mostly. lol.

2 Likes

Yes, mostly. Still have a few raid spots open, too, if anyone’s still interested.

Sadly, raid slots have officially filled. But if you’re looking for a guild for the new xpac, come join us! We love having social members, too.

Come join! Come join! No guarantees the Vulpera will leave you alone, however.