★Daybreak★ 8/8M Late Night Recruiting★

Welcome to Daybreak.

Daybreak is late night, horde guild on US-Turalyon. We raid 12:00 - 2:30 Am EST (9:00 - 11:30 PM PST) Monday - Thursday during progression. Currently 8/8 Mythic Uldir. There is a chance of an added 30 minutes on Mondays if a progression kill is close.

Daybreak's cutting edge progression extends to 10 tiers and this expansion has been no exception. We've been raiding since 2009 and promote a lighter, more laid back atmosphere whilst still being able to focus and kill bosses. We pride ourselves on being able to maintain and offer stability to our raiders.

What you bring to the table is a good attitude, a guild-first mentality, and the ability to play your class/spec(s) at a high level. We're looking for those hungry to progress while being a part of a well rounded community. Daybreak is a second home to a lot of folks and are always looking to extend an invitation.

We are currently looking for:

One healer
All Exceptional Ranged DPS, Warrior DPS, DK DPS

This does not mean we are only accepting these classes/roles. If you're in need of later times and believe you can become an exceptional member of our team, do not hesitate to apply.

Those interested, please visit our Discord page: (h ttp://discord. me/ daybreak_turalyon, no spaces)

There will be an application link waiting for you. Additionally, feel free to visit the site for current boss kills and achievements.

Earthbend#1134 - Recruitment
Morkelbrah#1205 - Raid Lead
Kazuku#1276 - Dad

Good luck in your search. You'll hear from us soon.
10/11 btw boosted earth not updating
up it goes
I did a thing and it went to a place higher than it was before I did the thing
WE DID IT
Let's go tanks!
I need a tanking partner pl0x
Farm it up for a few months and hit BFA harrrd
I like turtles
Just sitting here waiting for your call
Didn't even call me back after that night
Let's go pl0x
Have added would love to have a chat :)
Exceptional Players always welcome :D
Recruiting a few more players as BFA approaches~
Recruiting all classes come come.
We are back in the recruiting game! Check us out!
Bring bananas.
Wait this isn't where I parked my car
hi, need dps friends best time to join!