Day 8, patching Item levels and gear

Day 8,

This is just based on 20s, since its the threhold of where new players start to “experience the game” though pvp and otherwise.

Some adjustments are being made a few items, item level 40+ are being changed to the right item level of i25

But you are not changing them on characters, you still have some people running around with item level 60i hats, chests, and ARTIFACT WEAPONS. These people are 1 shotting players in BGs. It has never been this imbalanced, in all of low level BGs… ever, you can’t even hurt anybody, because they have triple the stats AND they are stacking Mastery… it is that bad. It is just a mathematical screw up.

If your system does not allow you to actually edit items that are already equipped on players (which blows my mind). Then you need to req them out of range and make them red, and just bite that bullet.

You can’t just leave it to where BGs are terrible for everybody. This is the worst imbalanced that has ever been in low level BGs… and that is not a joke.

Fix all or req-red all of the item level 40+ gear in legion (at the level 20)

Artifact Weapons are broken and need to be fixed completely (not just new pick ups, existing versions - you can’t just leave people with weapons that are 10x as good as i25 items at that level).

1 Like