Dawn of the Infinite: Infinite Dragonflight Dragonriding Skins Drop rate?

Is this 100% or at least a reasonable chance? I was thinking of grinding out the colors. I did it once and it dropped me one of the 5.

1 Like

I’ve done the second half heroic six or eight times and got 1 skin so far. Seen it drop for others maybe half of those. If this anecdotal info is of any help.

2 Likes

wait, what are these?

I’ve missed something

The black scale skin for each of the 5 possible drakes. Chrono-Lord has a chance to drop a random one, treated as extra drop, upon defeat. Not sure if it’s 100% on M0, but it’s probably close. The chance to drop is significantly lower on Heroic.

Example:

1 Like

oh wow, I didn’t know this was a thing. guess I have a reason to do doti again, ty!

I’ve got it for the Renewed Proto Drake, I just want it for the Highland Drake and Slitherdrake. I just don’t want to grind endlessly for them.

Are they tradeable/can people get duplicates? I imagine they’re unique.

They are unique so prob no duplicates, although I’m not sure if they can be traded. I happened to get the Cliffside my first kill, and that’s the drake I use so I wasn’t going to trade it – learned it on the spot :smile:

Makes sense. Guess I could just spam m+ when they come out on rotation.

The way it seems to have worked for most people I’ve ran with is they got a guaranteed drop of one of the skins they were missing on their first 4 kills. The last one is bugged, however, and I don’t know anyone who has managed to get all 5 without their missing one being traded to them. I’m currently missing the Velocidrake’s as my 5th despite at least 10 combined account kills since I looted the first 4 on the first 4 clears.

I forget which one I got but I got some sort of skin out of there.

Someone got the uh, dungeon mount out of there too and that was pretty cool.

Pretty sure they’re guaranteed until you have them all then they stop dropping. I was getting 1 per run until I had all of them then they didn’t drop anymore. ( in mythic) not sure about heroic.

There’s a guy complaining he didn’t get them all immediately.

I did it on Heroic and no one got one.

In the 4 runs I have done on mythic level I got 3 of the dragonriding glyphs and one armor token thing. So in my experience it’s not 100% drop rate. I haven’t done them on heroic.

Both look amazing. I got the slitherdrake one first and paired it with all the hairy options in white. I absolutely love it!

It’s about 13-14% per drake customization skin on Mythic modes. It’s only about 3-4% on heroic.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

I’ve now gotten 4 of the 5 from Heroic, first was from Mythic.

Did a M+ and only 1 person got one. Seems lower drop rate than M0.

I just got the Highland Drake Infinite skin from a Heroic version.