Datamined Forsaken and Night Elf - 9.2.5 or Prepatch?

So 9.2.5 is coming out on 5/31/22, however the datamined Forsaken and Night elf information wasnt tested in the PTR. And thus I wonder are they going to be 9.2.5 as a story decision by Blizzard or is that content meant to go live with either Season 4 or the prepatch of Dragonflight.

2 Likes

I’m going with it is not part of 9.2.5 and now likely a pre patch thing. Or maybe even a 9.2.x patch later.

Clearly it is not part of the next patch.

3 Likes

It leaves a lot of us wondering. Are they going to release it as a big surprise as a part of the encrypted files? Is it still being worked on? We will soon find out.

6 Likes

Tbh this is why I don’t put that much stake in datamining.

I still remember when everyone was convinced San’Layn were going to be the Forsaken’s AR. And then they never even came up on the Horde side.

13 Likes

The splash screen for 9.2.5 is encrypted. I wonder what the point of that is if all we’re getting is what’s in the patch notes.

Undead any race, call them The Myriad.

That would be pretty fantastic.

Especially when theyve made it clear that they intend to keep a lot more story beats out of PTR in the future.

If Blizzard can be trusted with anything, it’s time gating fifteen minutes of content behind three weeks of trash.

6 Likes

Knowing our court systems and this misogynist company they’re probably trying to keep hidden that they’re going to do the Handmaidens Tail with the Night Elves and force every sentinel to marry druids!

Huh, I didnt know that. This does make me wonder… will they judt test the quests with these hidden story beats internally? Or have the quests tested, while hiding cinematics and stuff.

This is so tragically true :anguished: I resubbed for a month just to play 9.2.5 but I will probably only need an hour. It’s such a waste of money. I guess it’s cheaper than buying two mounts from the Blizzard store. but that’s what wow boils down to at this point. Is it cheaper to buy $18 one month sub or a $30 blizzard store mount? What’s the best value for the money Blizzard is stealing right out of my pocket.

A half patch for an hour of new story content.