(DATAMINE UPDATE) Blizzard: Malefic Rapture is now baseline. You WILL enjoy it

YES! Burst affliction warlock. I am ecstatic. Gonna hang out with my fire mage and rogue friends.

Anyone else hoping for more cooldowns and burst windows? This is such a good direction. Thank you Blizzard, you sure know what players have been voicing loud and clear!

1 Like

Hellcaller with 25% base crit on dots and 30% crit damage on dots.

Blizzard why my dots?

1 Like

Sir, take these napkins, youre drooling on yourself.
MR is fine.

As much fun as this sounds, that much passive damage from talents feels like it has to neuter the base damage of spells to account for the increase from talents.

That’s one way it could go. It might also just need that kind of power to keep up with Soul Harvester.

Tuning phase is going to be a real adventure.

This is true. Though I feel like so much of Soul Harvester’s power is tied up in Shared Fate. I expect all of them to be toned down at some point, but we shall see.

Succulent souls with shadow death are a bit much right now. It’s hard to judge because we have no idea how much dps a hero tree is even supposed to contribute.

Deciding to go all in on MR is likely the correct call. The new spec talents and hero talents clean up a lot of the latent issues it still had and properly integrate it into Aff.

My one remaining gripe is that its spell effect is still lacklustre and I would want something with a little more visual impact and flair.

2 Likes