Darkspear Horde Reconnections

Watt, Tauren Warrior
Guilds Midnight Reveries, Ghost Reveries, and Nox Eternae
HMU if ya remember me and will friend ya on BNET.

2 Likes

I remember you Bigsav, didnt know you were still playing. Watt Tauren Warrior here.

Yo Kidsnstuff, hmu this is Watt Tauren Warrior from MR.

Been playing forever, add me Bigsav#1344 if you want =)

1 Like

Agoodname, tauren warrior. Was in EoD for the longest, then in shoguns for a while before BC came out

I remember Allmightyjr, ebbe, TJ, Wollam

1 Like

You all suck and I love you.

Mahanaxar the nelf druid of Icon from alliance side. Some of us are tryna put together a discord for OG Darkspearians.

Ran into Skware from Artful Death on our new server of Thrall (we are horde now).

https : //discord . gg /59prrS7

Remove spaces because reasons.

2 Likes

Orc Hunter called “Steroiduser” - I was in a guild called Serpentera? seeing if anyones still around eg. Loki, Sorrowsong? =)

Tauren Druid named Epona. I was on EoD for a long time. Just looking to see who is still around from that time.

1 Like

Tutter - Undead Priest - Salvation

Troll Mage named Zanadu & Tauren Shaman named Tazan.

Spent most of my time in vanilla with DaKine

2 Likes

Horde ftw! Undead warrior The one and original Daga! 1 man raid as I’m coming!

Don’t forget your Undead Priest Arigon also of the Midnight Reveries/Ghost Reveries :slight_smile:Preformatted text

2 Likes

Viss - Undead warrior from Crazy Tombs & Ibex

2 Likes

This is an interesting thread. 15 years later and I still recognize many of these names. I guess I’ll add mine. Direwolf - Tauren Warrior. I was in a few guilds, but mainly Dauntless. I’m looking to at least give Classic a shake.

1 Like

Played Gabrissich, UD Lock played with Absolute Dragons and Pandora

Bigangel - Undead Warrior (race changed in WOTLK to Orc for racial). I remember playing with a ton of casual guilds (the one that sticks the most was The Knights Who Say Nee). I ultimately ended up going from being terrible to decent and joined E X A L T E D. Just can’t remember if I joined E X A L T E D until TBC technically.

Raided with that group all the way to ICC but couldn’t keep myself entertained once Cata came out. Recently resubbed for classic; looking forward to playing with you all!

Remember during Vanilla when a Dauntless member joined DaKine and went into MC with them. Then when the raid was getting ready to pull Ragnaros that person started the pull early and yelled out “Greetings from Dauntless!” before hearthing out and /gquitting.

Good times…

1 Like

I remember you! I played Seductress - Undead Warlock with Midnight Reveries!

Seductress - Undead Warlock with Midnight Reveries!

Seeing these names and guild brings back a lot of good memories. I still pop on WoW whenever a new xpack launches, but hung up my hardcore raiding gear after WotLK. Glad to see some OGs still playing as well. Hope to tool around again with y’all soon!

1 Like

Arigorn!! Sed here bud!