Darkshore rares respawn weekly?

I know I am late to the party on darkshore >< but trying to farm the cloth gear set. Killed the rares on both my Priestess and Warlock. Can they kill them weekly? or one and done… and I am outta luck for it now?

You will have to wait until the next cycle which can take weeks. So basically have to wait for Arathi Highlands daily quest comes back and then goes to Darkshore again.

Warfronts have their own cycle. The cycle works the same for both warfronts, but their “schedules” are independent of each other.

(1) Horde gathers resources for an attack. Daily quests are available for Horde to turn stuff in. Alliance gains control of the zone. Rarespawn drops reset for Alliance. This phase lasts as long as it takes Horde to get the needed resources. Horde in the zone are flagged for PvP.

(2) Horde attacks the zone. During this time, the Warfront is available for Horde to play. Alliance remain in control of the zone. This phase lasts a week. Horde in the zone are flagged for PvP.

(3) Horde gains control of the zone. Rarespwan drops reset for Horde. Alliance gathers resources for attack. Daily quests are available for Alliance to turn stuff in. Alliance in the zone are flagged for PvP. This phase lasts until Alliance turns in enough stuff.

(4) Alliance attacks the zone. The Warfront is available for Alliance to play. Horde remain in control of the zone, and alliance in the zone are flagged for PvP. This phase lasts for a week.

From there, it repeats.