Darkness doesn't work

thats my point, the % of doing good is so so so low,

is not worthy to even thing as a part of a mechanic. “we need a havoc for this raid so we can have Darkness or we wont be able to kill this boss” that will never happen.

no one will leave their spot to try to stand like a duck in a pool for that crappy RNG, even been change to 20% damage reduction in raid wont make to much difference since the mechanics are for instant kill if you do something wrong, in pvp, having a secure 20% damage reduction might… might be a thing… but since you have to stand in it and cant move… well…

let just revert blur to bfa,

1 Like

Darkness is a raid wide cd that really is only useful for ticking damage. Other than that it’s pretty useless.

1 Like

@people saying raid utility. no raid utility is worth using when it is dependant on rng. Imagine if timewarp/hero/lust ect were just a % chance that random people in your party got it? no one wants that even worse imagine if you had to stack for this random chance to get a haste buff that you still might not get after stacking.

its nice to have but its never going to be something where you need a dh for this ability nor is it ever going to be something worth having the raid stack for unless you are already stacking for a mechanic.

2 Likes

Darkness is dog in a burst meta where if 2 spells get through your dead. For a 3 minute CD it should be a guarantee you not to die. Make the PvP talent cause it to have a flat reduction % (50-70%). Leave it a 20% chance to dodge for PvE so the babies don’t cry about AMZ 2.0.

Even with talent is a usless cd… Talent doesn’t even give 100 like rogues.

It also means that hitting the Darkness button costs you a debuff 80% of the time losing a GCD.

It’s genuinely bugged. Its not the working the same as it did like a couple of weeks ago.

Care to elaborate? How is it working differently?

I getting hit a lot more standing in it then I used too. It feels like 40 or 50 percent immune to damage instead of the 70. It was an issue in the AWC tournament as well.

With all the bugs the got in the dh class. wouldn’t surprise me if that thing doesn’t work at all and the whole idea of that skill is so bad. That is so hard to tell if actually ever worked