Darkmoon Faire

My son really likes the Darkmoon Faire and the goblins and he’s five. These are the things I think are pretty lighthearted in the game. I know he doesn’t know much about the greed of goblins or that there might be something dark underneath the faire grounds, but I think this should stay the same and I don’t mean in the since there shouldn’t be any changes… I mean, try to keep things in that lighthearted kid friendly vibe.

He’s been dancing to the merry-go-round music, he’s pretty excited about riding the roller coaster, and he likes the petting zoo and pony rides. Now he hasn’t figured out how to get the token games to work but he really likes watching me do them.

I’ve been trying to figure out what it is he likes about it and maybe it’s the lights, the music, the distant laughs in the background. Maybe it’s the fact that you don’t need to know how to read to do a lot of the things in the faire grounds, but I think that faire has been going in the right direction in development. I would just hope that the developers keep on this road and not try to change the theme for the sake of being edgy.

Glad your son is enjoying the Darkmoon Faire! It’s a wonderful little place when it comes around at the beginning of the month.

Just to let you know, though, you are posted in the Battlegrounds dedicated forum. I believe you want to post in General Discussion!

2 Likes