Darkmoon Faire?

Not on the calendar, also no pre-Faire wagons, etc. in Elwynn or Mulgore.

3 Likes

Now THAT is concerning.

1 Like

i think if the darkmoon faire was going away we’d have some kind of heads up about it. hopefully just some sort of issue with the calendar

I really hope you’re right but then why no pre faire wagon construction site?

i might be wrong but don’t those start popping up at like midnight server time?

Not sure. I’m in The Philippines now having left Texas in September so I haven’t figured out which end is up when it comes to server times and resets. It’s 6:35 pm here on Saturday.

if you mouse over the little clock on your mini map it’ll show you the realm time and the local time. i think i might be wrong about the wagons but i guess we’ll see what happens

Yeah. But earlier in the week prior to the actual opening of the faire. Same way construction shows up a week before Brewfest.

Same here. I even scrolled into further months of 2022 and I don’t see it mentioned in any month at all. Not sure why it is not listed at all for the year 2022. Personally, I would submit a Bug Report so Blizzard QA can look into it.

3 Likes

I thought the wagons didn’t show up until only a few hours before the Faire opened?

If TBC servers have the same schedule see if they have the workers setting up or not.

I thought it started the first Sunday of the month. Today is Saturday so it would be next week?

Probably just a screw up by blizurd.

1 Like

The wagons usually show up at server reset, the Saturday just before the faire opens, so hopefully they will show up later on today.

2 Likes

Well… tomorrow is the first Sunday of the month. Not next week. Next week is the 2nd Sunday.

Somebody else said it and might have a point: I just came back to retail recently and could very well be getting the retail & classic schedules mixed up. But even so, why not have it listed on the calendar? Hopefully it’s just a bug or an oversight.

I thought I saw somewhere it starts the 5th or 7th of January.

1 Like

Confirmed: no wagons, no faire portal, no faire people, not on calendar after Dec 2021.
Why is Blizz remaining silent on this??
We want answers!

2 Likes

It’s dead Jim.

Because it’s a holiday weekend.

Edit: problem solved

3 Likes

Yay! :clap: :clap: (Thank you!)

1 Like