Darkmoon Faire Update

It did, but because it is supposed to start on Sunday, the coding likely set it up for the next available Sunday this month, and properly going foward.

1 Like

Saw the title and got excited for some new DMF content.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! Just wanted to mention the Faire is only listed for the next (3) months on the in-game calendar. After (3) months there is no mention of the Faire for the rest of the year. So may want to address those months still.

2 Likes

No, I dont think I will. I will just look at the ingame calendar now and then which is provided for just such a purpose and wait until its fixed, thanks all the same.

then don’t ask a question that is obvious and can be solved by anyone

1 Like

Y’know, I was going to come back at you with some snappy repartee but hell, why bother, so I think I’ll just put you on Ignore - at this point in my observation of your input on these forums, you don’t really have much to say that I find either kind or helpful.

So have a nice life.

Hey guys I’ve noticed that DMF still has not gone live in tbc. Wondering if this is also happening on retail

1 Like

It’s live where I am, I just went there on a toon.

1 Like

On tbc servers or retail?

Retail for me.

I took a bunch of toons to the faire yesterday (on retail), so I think retail is good. Hope they fix Classic for you soon.

for those who use SavedInstances, the addon didn’t check off my characters that did the monthly quests. even tried using the alpha version 78773b1 (1/10/2022), it doesn’t track my characters doing Darkmoon stuff. had to double check manually my 25+ characters if they visited DMF or not.

edit: applies only to Retail WoW

A part from the XP stuff, people still go there… yikes :crazy_face: