Darkmoon cards not dropping?

I leveled an Inscription ALT (level 70, inscription up to 80) on world content. I read that cards are supposed to drop from multiple types of content but I literally have not received one yet. The material cost of making the Bundle 'o Cards is too high (in my opinion). Is there a specific type of content I should be doing other than world content to get cards?

You can get some from the fishing coin bags. But why not make use of your fellow players who list those cards in ah at usually quite good prices . Aside from the aces they cheap. Don’t go for the trinket cause those are overpriced usually.

1 Like

In fact, AFAICT, Darkmoon cards don’t “drop” at all from normal kills. They only appear as fishing loot (and fishing-related activities, such as looting lunkers, opening fishing bags, Tuskarr tackle boxes, etc.)

If you were expecting cards to drop as normal loot, I don’t think that’s supported.

1 Like

That makes sense. I finally got my first soggy bag of cards from one Tackle Box today, it had two different cards in it. I’m surprised how many cards are even available on AH considering how low the drop rate seems to be. I assume that farmers are keeping AH well stocked.

I assumed the scribe trinket would be relatively easy to get on alts this late in the game, (similar to the jewel crafting trinket for example). I don’t need the scribe trinkets for my ALTs so I’ll just move onto something else. Thanks!