Darkmoon Cards Bait?

I wonder how hard Blizz are watching these auctions for gold buyers lol

2 Likes

They are priced as high as they are for a reason and its not like they are hard to afford if you played the game. The incursion spammers (before the nerf) Made thousands. I personally made 4k in one day doing it. So they are definitely affordable.

LOL no tf you did not. Gesus christ you kids just say the wildest crap lolol

27 Likes

Made hundreds* (which can still be done at both max level ones btw)

1 Like

most I have done casually is about 100g to 150g in an hr assuming that is avg thats wtill a 20+ hr grind how many ppl are doing that?

2 Likes

he probably means the hinterlands not the day 1 ashenvale, which might be true. IDK i’m horde.

Blizzard screwed up the economy and now you have to slave away doing the most brain dead of content to afford to play the game. If you didn’t exploit early you’re just sol. Better luck next phase.

2 Likes

nah not true. now the people slaving away just have more gold to give to AHers. I think i’ve made around 2k this week just flipping random stuff that shouldn’t flip but now people have more money than sense. It still goes into other players hands and not npcs.

1 Like

It is absolutely true. You’re either stuck farming incursions for gold or stuck farming mats to stack in the ah.

blizzard also incentivized everyone in the first two phases have two crafting proffesions. So now if you can’t gather you have to farm incursions. Brain dead content.

3 Likes

i’m not farming anything

Maybe if he multiboxed and nolifed for a week straight, but I don’t see how that qualifies as simply, “playing the game.”

4k gold is a crazy amount to have and not something most people just casually make.

3 Likes

I’ve done the math… with a very fast raid to train with you can do it in 9mins. Assuming you have all 12 important quests EACH TIME then you could produce 35 gold in that 9min run with perfect luck RNG. That’s 233g in one hour with zero pause or mistakes or missing quests.

3 intelligence, 3 boss, 3 relic and 3 rescued.

5592gold in 24 hours if you are not a human.

1 Like

What tf does this even mean. You have to do things to make gold, real front page news here.

4k in 1 day thats impressive.

You can still make around 150g/hour doing it.

Same happened for me. Been working on my lw and skinning for the shoulders and made hundreds just throwing skinned junk up on the AH to clear bagspace.

Gold buyers? Why would Blizzard waste their time on something they already solved over a phase ago?
Did you forget about the GDKP ban?

3 Likes

Well, not everyone makes excuses all day that the economy is so broken. Instead they farm a few things and post them on the same auction house and make gold to buy them

During phase 1 and 2 I grinded quests for gold. Way more engaging than running the same 12 quests over and over again in an endless loop.

I was also able to take that gold and buy mats off the auction house for my professions, because everything was fairly priced. Now I can’t afford anything without running incursions.

It’s boring. It isn’t fun. I truly do not believe anyone who says they enjoy the gameplay loop.

3 Likes

That’s dev problem. They give ppl access to a lot of gold for a limited period and now the gate is close. Ppl who were not on the bus will suffer for a while. Is there a way to report the devs to Microsoft so that they can be moved to Diablo 4 team. And new talents can be hired?

1 Like