Darkfallen Guilds/Communities?

Are there any such guilds or communities? Or such groups that are generally open to such things? My Darkfallen I’m posting on hides the fact she’s a… particular vampyric type of Darkfallen, but can’t really hide her undeath as a whole, so finding a group to hide among would be great for her! :smiley:

3 Likes

What type of RP are you looking for related to Darkfallen in general? More specifically, what sort of themes, set ups, and evil to good scale?

1 Like

Not really that picky I suppose! Just due to the general theming, it probably aligns more so with evil, but it doesn’t have to. Set ups can just be undead elves trying to stick together, to hide and the like.

1 Like

We allow darkfallen in R.A.S.

1 Like

I was suggested to look into R.A.S., perhaps we can chat sometime. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perhaps we will!