Darkblaze, brood of the worldbreaker bugged

trying to do the darkblaze redridge quest, ive read that a lot of people have issues with it but none seem close to mine.

darkblaze kills keeshan and then eventually the rest of the bravo company, either by normal damage or at around 4k when he says “ive had enough of these games” and fireblasts them which kills them instantly. after that his entire health resets, i cant get him below those 4k.

ive tried every solution that ive found so far but nothing works, ive tried pulling him to the graveyard and to the castle. tried doing no damage at all or wasting all my cooldowns on him. ive relogged and restarted the game multiple times, ive phased in and out of the zone, ive abandoned the quest multiple times. none of it is working. what do i do? if it matters im currently level 19, could it be a level scaling issue?

ive thought about sending in a ticket but seeing as this quest has been bugged and unfixed for almost a decade i dont see a lot of help with that. ive already had a recent ticket with a broken achievement and they outright told me they cant do anything about it so im not wasting time to hope for an official fix.

i have had this issue too i cannot kill the dragon no matter what it does exactly like you. “ive had enough of these games” kills the other scrubs then goes back to full health…ive done everything logged out back in …abandoned it took it back nothing works