Dark Rangers Quiver not working?

Not sure if its a bug or not but the Dark Rangers quiver adds 0 dps to my rotation and I see no effect occurring during the 10th shot. It stacks on my bar and hits 10 then disappears. No extra damage to anything in front of me as far as I can see. No dps meter picks up anything from it other than the aura count. Am I missing something?

4 Likes

I just got this tonight, and went and tried it on some target dummies. I’d gain stacks on my auto shot up until 10, and then they’d start over. No animation indicating something happened, no record in details that Withering fire did anything, and when I did combat logging it doesn’t show up there either. I then went and murdered stuff out in Bastion thinking it might not work on a dummy. Nothing. Stacks go to 10 and reset, but no damage, animation, nothing. I tried standing in melee when it should go off. Nothing

I just got it I was so happy but i see noting on details showing any damage from withering fire…

I know this is an old Bug Report but has anything ever been done about this? Was talking with a guildie today about it and showing him how ineffectual the cloak is and it’s been absolute garbage with Withering Fire. On Details for a 5 min fight on Single Target, it proc’d and did 1.7k dps and when I did an AOE on dummies for 5 mins it had nothing. No damage from Withering Fire…