Dark ranger skin color

They’re working on it right now.

I just went to the Barbershop - but couldn’t access a chair.

Then I got in, and the choices were there, choosable if you didn’t already have it on the character (this one), but after logging out then back in, it was gone. The Barbershop says I already have those choices.

Exiting the Barbershop they were back.

Relogging and it’s gone again.

EDIT: Oh look! I’ve got the customizations! Maybe it’s really fixed.

EDIT: Logging in, I don’t have them (visibly) but the Barbershop thinks I do.

Edit: Logged out, Logged in, they’re now visible! As are all my alts that have it, (and I can go back to this toon’s normal look.)

Huzzah.

1 Like

Piggybacking off this one- could we get some more subtle variations in dark ranger skin tone and red eye tint?

This morning on login it seems to have reverted again :frowning:

Mine seems to be fine, but it was off and on all day yesterday.

Apparently, from what I can tell from my own experimentation, it seems that the darkfallen “state” flips upon exiting the game, so if your character is in its “light mode”, exiting the game will revert it to its darkfallen state, and vice versa.

Mine keeps falling off every time I log out.

So I have to go back the barber, unselect the red eyes and reapply them. Then the next time I log out it falls off again.

What’s worse is it seems to default to the golden eyes which is my least favourite.

2 Likes

Still happening. Fix your broken crap already. :angry:

Still happening today. The options are in the barber shop and switching away and back to them gets me the appearance back but after a log out I am back to not being undead…

does not appear to revert back upon relog

Still happening as of 3:30am Eastern on the 24th. :frowning:

Still bugged ><

still bugged and now seems to revert my weapon transmog too…

Just adding that this is happening to me too and keeping this thread bumped. Hopefully Blizz will see this and fix their stuff.

Mine will show my toon as a normal blood elf with yellow eyes on the realm character selection menu. After loading in I get the dark ranger skin back but this is still annoying and resets every time I go back to the realm character selection menu.

1 Like

Today this bug appeared again. My blood elf is showing normal skin and yellow eyes in the character selection screen. When I enter the game it changes to dark ranger after some time of being online.

1 Like

Bug still occurring as of 08/27; each time I log in, I need to go to barbershop to apply the workaround (mentioned above) to get it applied.