Dark Heart and WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria Ahead

I took it as removal of renown requirements that gate the DF quests/stories.

Pure speculation, however.

1 Like

We should know by now to “never say never”.

hoping it’s fun and good so they can expand on this, keep or rotate within chromie or something

I believe it was mentioned that there will be an Artifact sort of cloak (kinda like heart of Azeoth I guess) that will take the place of the Legendary cloak to access the areas the original cloak would let you get into.

MoP remix is 100x cooler than SoD

Continuing the discussion from Pandamonium clarification:

1 Like

If Blizzard were really evil, they’d troll the Trolls. Animate that ‘trunk’ so players could throw peanuts at the Trolls and the trunk would snatch them out of the air.

It would be great to get the new Dracthyr classes to level during Panda Remix—hint hint Blizzard!!!

1 Like

Woot! But do we get the heritage armor quests when remix is over if we level a race we need heritage for??

Armaments Chapter Two, verses 9-21 - And Metzen raised the Pandamonium up on high, saying, “O Satya, bless this Fun that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy.” And Satya did grin, and the people did take time off from work to demonstrate commitment to Wall Street analysts, and to Microsoft, and to Activision, and to Blizzard as was required of them to receive any form of special achievement, excepting that they be college students. And Satya spake, saying, “First shalt thou release the season. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Fun towards thy foe, who, being not in My sight, shall snuff it.”

2 Likes

Yeah I saw this, but I was wondering if it means that also you need to have a level 50 on another realm you wish to make it on

1 Like

Odd i thought Blizz said they wont leap frog into other game seasons.
D4 is also on the same time as WoW Remix. While people may hate D4, this is the first big changes D4 has coming across every aspect of the game. Guess ill check out Remix a bit later.

If we level an allied race in Remix will we have access to the heritage armor when we move them over to live?

Good question

Since when does new content get released on a Thursday? May 16th is on Thursday…not Tuesday…

2 Likes

But… oh gods and titans and “beware the deep places of the earth”

Yet Another Currency?

Can i turn i my unwanted (apexis shards, nethershards, giant dinosaur bones, etc) into these “bronze” they speak of?
No, of course not; the bronze is for the Remix, and you have to make New Characters for it.

How… exciting. I think. Probably. I do love the graphics quality in Pandaria.

I would love to see the Vale of Eternal Blossoms rescued from its infestations and also get to heal, but I really don’t think that’s gonna happen in a 2 week bronzeCoinStorm.

Maybe to dodge the D4 release day?

Probably, because at some point they flipped a bit and made it so char-boosts could get the heritage quests.

Transferring in is essentially a type of boost, I’m guessing.

Is there new character slots for these ‘remixed’ Pandaria characters, cause I’m sorta full up. If I need to delete a character, then fine I can do that I guess. But I saw an article saying there was going to be more character slots opened to us?

Yes, they confirmed that ARs will be eligible to get their Heritage Armor when leveled as a Remix character: