Darius Crowley should be the king of Gilneas (played out storytelling trend continues in 10.2.5))

Gilneas officially left the Alliance in Year 17 I’m pretty sure, I think Genn had started building the wall like a year or so prior, but they officially left in Year 17, so Gilneas was only isolated for 11 years.

I’m confused are you saying Tess recalled that? I don’t remember her saying that, but I’ve had covid brain the last 3 weeks. I would agree though if Tess recalls Gilneas leaving the Alliance, but was considered young by Calia, I would say Tess was no younger than 5 as that’s when people start to have concrete memories. Which would put Tess at about 16-18 (depending on when Gilneas officially left the Alliance anywhere between Year 15-17) at Cata when Gilneas falls.

Oh no, I said I had no recollection of the event in question. I was proposing if said event had her mentioning witnessing the Gilnean withdrawal, then we could make a lowball guess for her age.

Sorry if I wasn’t clear!!

3 Likes

Darius sux lol.

That happens a lot in WoW. I mean where were the infinite dragonflight in the Battle for Mount Hyjal raid? We got the vials etc to stop them from messing around with that event. Yet they never showed up.

In most Western kingdoms if the King steps down his oldest child becomes monarch. It’s just a question of weither or not they are using male primogeniture but it’s still the “Royal line”.

Perhaps Darius Crowley could be Prime Minister but to say that Blizzard following a thousand of years of tradition is an “Issue to be addressed” is a bit over the top.