Dance of Chi-ji

is it just me or does this ability not proc as much. Even before the nerfs i couldnt get it to proc as much as i seen it proc for others. Is it just straight rng or do you have to just try keeping the dot on multiple targets, or how does it work, i dont see the use of using it over hit combo.

It’s all rng, and is completely divorced from mark of chi ji stacks (which aren’t a dot, but a debuff).

Monk seems to have multiple things that look like they should synergize, but don’t.

See: spitfire + celestial flames + charred passions

Should be deleted.

Play with bare minimum of 10% haste and you’ll get about 2-2.5x the amount of procs everyone else gets. And your globals dont feel like trash

Damn really??

I’ve been playing with 1% haste lol. I have like 30-35% crit and mastery lol. I may try to find some haste to see how it feels

I like randomly melting packs of mobs with SCK, so I go with Dance of Chi-Ji. :slight_smile: Also, the WW and BrM GCD is a fixed 1.0s, so haste won’t make your GCDs feel better, but more haste will make it easier to fit 2 RSKs into a single Bonedust Brew window.

Haste is the nicest thing in the world, especially when yo uwant more dam. Makes globals feel nice as well