Dalaran Engineering Auction House Disappeared

Yes, it was in at least as late as this afternoon.

1 Like

People keep saying it was there this afternoon, but was the AH bot part of update 3.4 which is the version of wotlk we got. Maybe it wasn’t and that’s why they took him out.,

#changes amirite

i do believe that the engineer AH in dalaran was there when RDF was introduced. but its been a minute so i might be wrong on the order.

RDF came near the end of Wotlk i thought.

Maybe the community manager could do something for once? It is really to much to ask at this point to simply communicate?

5 Likes

We’re playing on the 3.3.5 client so who cares if it came later, having an engineer only usable AH in Dalaran is not as game breaking as having in argent dailys from the start or even the icecrown dungeons. Having this in and then taking it away without announcement is beyond dumb.

5 Likes

well, rdf came in version 3.3.4 and the version they launched is 3.3.5. so technically if we are going by version number rdf and the engineer ah should be in game. but if we are going by phases? well we shouldnt have rdf, engineer ah, dual spec, transmog, or barbershops.

1 Like

#confusingchanges

6 Likes

Yeah I used it all last night. What is going on?

guess ill go back to having 2 character slots taken up on a mega server just so i can use the auction house at my leisure

1 Like

It came later not on release

Originally it came later in Wrath. Nearly everything that they eventually added in the end of wrath is already in so I don’t know what the big deal is at this point.

1 Like

It was originally added in 3.2. However there’s a ton of stuff from 3.2 already in the game. There’s been 0 word or explanation about this either. I miss my ah buddy.

No announcement is the most ridiculous part. At least give us your reasoning instead of radio silence.

2 Likes

Wrath is giving SO MANY quality of life changes is it really that big of a deal to send your auctions to a alt that’s outside a auction house? when the mails instant? No it isn’t

if it isn’t a big deal why remove it?

6 Likes

Fun part it was active yesterday and today after maintenance it’s gone

1 Like

Communication on this would be nice. If its intentionally removed, say so.

Hoping its not and just an unintended accident, but we’ll see v.v

2 Likes

Thats the real rub. Just make a formal announcement. Was it removed on purpose? Was it bugged?

4 Likes