Daily Premade vs Premade post

You didn’t explain anything . You just guessed. It is quite literally impossible to coordinate ques and dodging on discord with 250+ games up. This only works with less than 10 games or so up.

I know what you’re saying dude. But you’re just telling stories. Nobody is coordinating mass dodging on an imaginary unicorn discord you made up named “dodge eachothers premade discord”

It’s impossible bro. You can’t dodge every premade with 250 games open. The only thing you can do is watch premades that stream and don’t q when they do. There is no coordination going on. You’re dreaming

Cool. Who cares that a bad team is dodging 1 other bad team. What’s insane is your claim a bunch of premades are actively dodging each other when there’s literally hundreds of premades and hundreds of games open. There is literally no way to coordinate that because of que chaos

The queues were only the first day, and the level cap is 25 just reroll

jUsT pLaY hOw yOu aNd mOsT pEopLe DoN’T wAnT tO pLaY

It’s Blizzard’s prerogative if they want bad game design. But it’s bad game design, and has been on this issue since the very first week battlegrounds were introduced. Most people aren’t interested in playing in eazzzy mode for welfare gear like you and just steamrolling pugs with stacked overpowered classes.

The majority of people just dont queue after a certain amount of punishment, or maybe they got their rep.
If you were to reccomend someone pvp for pvp, you would just point them to world pvp.
Bgs arent supposed to be fair, but there is an expectation that the other side is subject to the luck of the matchmaker like you are.

No, I don’t want to, and neither do the players giving feedback. This is more than a premade issue, this is an Alliance vs Horde issue. Horde, generally speaking, on average, aren’t making premades, at least on my server. One can sit in LFG during primetime, that’s about 5 layers worth of players on a weekday, and nothing is forming, nothing. So, players like you, that keep telling others to join premades, don’t know what you’re talking about, as that’s not even an option, number one, and number two, we don’t want to. So, thanks for your suggestions, but I’m going to keep give feedback until something is done about, and I suggest others to do the same.

Projection at its finest.

Believe me, I’ve been playing wsg for years even before classic was a thing. I’ve played in the blizzard tournaments, bg ezclusive pservers, wargames on classic and even on sod etc.

Trust me when I say if teams were actively dodging en masse rn I would know about it and support your claim. But that just isn’t happenening - at least at the moment.

I wish I could say that, because I like to name and shame dodgers. But it’s just not a thing currently (yet) there needs to be FARRRR less open BGs for any sort of coordinated dodging

The only premades being dodged rn are the good ones who are farming every other premade in 10 minutes and are also streaming. But there are still hundreds of teams not queing that can’t be dodged

well there is a solution. it exists in the many other games that have ranked solo que
make a non competitive wsg that gives 0 rewards. anyone can play that.
make everything else ranked with mmr and seperate solo,duo,trio etc ques
many other games have this system, including blizzards own other games hots and overwatch.
wow can do it if they want to, but blizz devs are lazy

1 Like

That’s cool and all but you know how I know they aren’t doing this and you are just making stuff up?

There’s no # for the battleground pop up and there hasn’t been for a long time, it was nerfed in 2020 to stop alliance premades queueing for alterac valley

:rofl:

There is no way to know which battle you are entering and you also cannot see the enemy team until enough of your team joins so you can’t even dodge other premades by sending in 1 guy

1 Like

yea nope you can’t do that, why would u need to do that if ur organized in a discord with them anyway? ur just making stuff up as you go along

1 Like

YeH nobody is doing that either.

Because they get deserter lol. Then they have to q as 9.

Again, the ONLY premades getting dodged are the actual good ones that are streaming their games.

Nobody is doing that.

I have two characters one exalted one almost exalted.

I have yet to encounter ONE scenario of a scout purposely taking deserter and nerfing his rep farm.

And my premade streams while we play

Do you not understand that taking deserter is just nerfing his own rep per hour? Lol.

Who volunteers to do that anymore?

we’ve went from

“they are all in a discord” (they aren’t)
“they just queue with numbers” (which they can’t)
now we are at “send in 1 guy” (which you can’t) which would also require that guy to know a member of every single premade in NA so he can dodge them lmao.

You cannot see the enemy team or anyone on it until either enough people join or the queue expires. Blizzard intentionally murdered this type of gameplay years ago in classic and they did a very good job of it

1 Like

Nail + coffin

pretty much

1 Like

I deleted my comments, you guys were correct.

I stopped playing in BGs before they made that change because things were operating the way I described, I wasn’t aware that blizzard suddenly started caring after nearly 20 years of not caring.

1 Like

the premades just do the new thing now which is

play vs eachother, until someone caps then at 1-0 most teams just quit and let you run the rest

So they give up if they lose one cap?

a lot of them do, wsg is just a worthless bg to play if you are searching for rewards unless you win, they have the choice to play 20+ more mins and lose, or just lose in 5 mins then go win a game in 7-8 minutes afterwards

:rofl:

:+1::+1:

Wsg is terrible since you get the same rep no matter how hard fought or it was.

The scoring system being so basic compared to something more granular tike AB

So you have flocks of people who only care about rep and this is what happens