"Daggerspine" Returning player -sorta- LF clan

hello, my real name is Glenn, my ingame character is Irus. When i say returning player that’s a sort of, I played back in the day from vanilla all the way to wrath of the lich king. After wrath I quit and I vowed I would never come back, and I put it off and played almost every other mmo and game that I could trying to stick to the I’m never playing that game again attitude. But here I am and I cant believe it has taken me this long to come back this is still a an awesome game, but being that the last time i played was back then i might as well be a new player rather then a returning player so that’s where the sorta comes in lol.
-about me-
even though i just started again yesterday, I’m interested in endgame progression mainly a pve player, but will pvp n grind it for certain things/reasons, when i did play wrath I was a top geared playing raiding 2-3 nights a week god i hope we have come up with a better system then dkp by now lmfao -50dkp!!! lol. currently with the situation I’m at in my life I can pretty much have no life and play all of the time for the next 6 months to a year so time is not an issue.
I’m more less just looking for a group of friendly players that play together all the time and are layed back have fun but are casual or w.e but are still competent at the game and push for endgame progression, but don’t mind helping or raiding with the new guy. Just wanted to throw this post out there and see if anything comes of it before i look into the guild recruitment thingy ingame.

Hey bud, our guild is willing to take in new players and show them around the game. we expect great things from everyone and we are willing to show them how to get there as long as they can put in the effort, time, and are open-minded. if you are interested hit me up on discord @ lala#0869

[A][US][Aerie-Peak]< Crimson Royals > are now recruiting! We’re a friendly guild of players who are looking to challenge ourselves and improve against high-level Shadowlands content, such as raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Come and join us if you would like to pit yourself against the best the game has to offer! Our raiding times are Thurs/Sat 9:00pm - 12:00am EST, and we’re open to players of all skill levels who are looking for a challenge!

Apply at our website https://crimson-royals.enjin.com/ or join our discord and talk to us there https://discord.gg/DwRgRUq

Hey bud. We were a raiding guild looking to push in to mythic raids and kill the last boss. Totally fine with a chill and lax atmosphere and willing to teach those that want to learn.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-squishy-for-healies-recruitin-for-shadowlands/669737

i would have to make a new charector on your server correct? since im on daggerspine? or is there something new that you can move around that im not aware of?

for the most part you can just make a new character since lvling is very fast atm. but you can also buy a character transfer from the shop