Daggerspine Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Daggerspine (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

8 Likes

Anyone from NWTR (nowhere to run) out there looking to play Classic?

Morticos here, undead mage - got a group playing classic and looking for more. Hit me up if interested.

5 Likes

Kapu here from NWTR and Unruly! Gonna be playing alliance with some RL friends.

5 Likes

Gunsandroses (Guns, can’t remember when name changes happened)

Looking for my old Archons baby. Also seeing NWTR gives me big time nostalgia vibes. Let’s see if Mortale and Holy War are on the alliance forums :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rorex from KHAOS here. Also played as Mordorek in BYOPS. Will be playing Horde on a PVP server again. HMU!

5 Likes

Undead priest Glovik here!

Looking for guildie’s and friends from back in the day, especially from Unfortunate Consequences, Furniture that Kills, and Grim!

Also, I wonder if Kuroma and Angheuol will be back :laughing:

Really great seeing these old guild names, can’t wait to see who all shows up!

7 Likes

End

Dear FTK, can i have some bijous from the guild bank? Need to get that ZG chest piece

Doombringers MAROOOO

mmmmmm member berries

8 Likes

Shadoon, Orc Warlock

Raided in Elite Horde and Sacred.

Love seeing the old guild names from the glory days.

3 Likes

Deathwish from NWTR… wasnt really planning to play classic but if theres some old faces I may…

5 Likes

Tragedyx (Troll Warrior) / Omnimal (Undead Rogue) from Exhumed.

Any of my former guildmates plan on playing?

3 Likes

So we never played together, but I totally remember seeing you around lol

Ravvis, Undead Warlock. My bro played an orc warrior named Brutex

Dark Trinity, Dragon Riders, and Breakfast of Champions

We used to play with an Undead priest named Raccoon, Tauren Druid named Alakazam, and an Orc Rogue named Cryptlord

Rotcev (Shaman) - Played with a lot of people from Sacred and briefly played with NWTR. Also played in/with grim. I’m sure I’m forgetting some of the in between stops.

1 Like

Onx here from NWTR. Whats going on in this face? If we can get some old guildies around I’d come play.

6 Likes

Hi,

Naem: Plaugeface
Giuld: Plauge Rouges
Duals Record: 4370 -0 (688 for deltion)

I dout any of yuo keyturning noobs of noobery had teh pleasure of ppving wit me but if u r gonna paly classic, you can find me in Ragefire grups. We r lookin 4 a tank btw. 4 gold per run usualy. Let me kno after Xmas. Need snowballs.

25 Likes

Spete (rogue) from NWTR! Add me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

spete#1379

1 Like

I was named Lerot.
I dont remember my guilds :frowning:
Kazuto/katsuo/kaz my pvp buddy

Rogue. Siccness
Guild: South of Heaven

Holla at me yo

Gunho