Daggers Do Not Exist

Now at 45+ M+ runs of AD+FH+KR+SHRINE and zero dagger drops. Statistically this isn’t possible unless there is a hidden programmed bias against dagger drops.

2 Likes

Nope that sounds about right :slight_smile: I ran 37 M+ dungeons on my assassination rogue before i got an upgrade

Don’t worry though, come tuesday, you’ll get one in the chest, then the very first 10+ key you run will drop another one, then you’ll do some BS key for fun, and get a third one to drop…all in 1 day

That was my experience at least lol

1 Like

You only have 23 runs of +5 to +9. And only ONE +10…

Does level have anything to do with drop rate?

How many runs of M2 thru M5? It’s not like you can just jump into pugging +5+.

Well, M+ 5 does only drop 415 ilvl which can be acquired AFK LFR and world quest emissaries.

Think I ran my first M+ 5 at 398 on my Prot Paladin :slight_smile: very possible to jump in straight to a 5

But to answer your question, no. Level of the keg does not increase drop rate. Up to M+14, dungeons only drop 3 pieces of loot. Once you hit 15, timing a key drops loot for everyone in the party. And for each key past that I think there’s a set % to drop one extra piece of loot (so essentially you could get 2 pieces guaranteed)

Edit:

11 - still only adds up to 36 total dungeons

This is where we need the PVP vendors back, and include weps

1 Like

Do raids and your weekly conquest cap for your daggers mythic plus is cancer

Suspecting the loot spec is set to Outlaw.

:crazy_face:

But seriously, looking at the rest of your gear, it’s not a far stretch that you’re unlucky for that ilvl of daggers.

IE: You have two other 405’s (aside from your daggers), a 410, and 5 (!) 415’s that equal the ilvl of your MH dagger. So it isn’t necessarily crap RNG when your daggers are comparable to a large portion of your gear.

Now, it would be something to complain about (as in your luck), if you had a majority of gear over the 430 ilvl range (2 whole pieces (excluding your neck)), but you are quite simply whining for the sake of it.

:roll_eyes:

Your point would have more validity if I hadn’t specifically spammed M+'s that have daggers in the loot table and (mostly) avoided instances that don’t. Also, in the time that I have played this alt at 120 I have seen ONE dagger WQ reward. It seems like daggers are like shields, but worse because Rogues need two.

Anyway, I finally got a 415 dagger drop. Wonder how quickly it will be replaced with some 8.3 quest reward green…

I haven’t looked into it, but do Shields swap primary stat according to your role? Or do they have separate shields for different roles? I.E. Prot Paladins shield won’t swap to Intellect primary stat from Strength when going from Prot to Holy?

Sub and Sin are the only two using Agility based daggers. Makes sense that those weapons would be few and far in between. Whereas Outlaw has access to Fist Weapons, Axes, Swords, and Maces.

Looking at your existing gear, that’s all the validity needed for the example given:

If you’re unable to understand, that’s on you :roll_eyes:

1 Shrine, 2 Kings Rest, 8 Freehold and 15 Atal’dazar…

:roll_eyes:

https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Greymatter

Good news! Shields do swap primary stats according to spec.

This wouldn’t be an issue if blacksmiths could make more weapons, that could also be upgradeable(kinda like how we had 3 versions of Lionheart in MoP). Or if Blizzard put in more weapons. As it is, there aren’t enough weapon drops, or too low of a chance. Allowing Blacksmiths to do their job would help.

Well with that information, then it really does make agility daggers the most rare weapon types :frowning:

Edit: Guess it’s on par with 2-handed weapons. But I feel more classes/specs use 2 handed swords/maxes than they do with Agility Daggers