No longer looking

Hello! I’m a veteran raider/player looking for a great group of folks to play with. I’ve bounced around a few different guilds since I left a long time guild a few months ago, really in search of a place that has a tight-knit group. Active, friendly, fun loving. Just enjoys playing together. Raiding, some M+, even checking out others games sometimes. It’s been a long time since I’ve felt like I had a true “home”, and that’s exactly what I’m looking for. Would prefer horde right now only because I don’t have ally characters, but willing to change for the right group. Currently on Zul’jin.
Raid times would have to be no earlier than 8 pm Central. I’ve got a rogue and spriest around 395+, and a prevoker I’ve been working on that’s around 380. Would be willing to play something that’s needed as well, have several alts between 60-70.
I’m not looking for anything “hardcore” or pushing CE. Been there, done that. Don’t have the time.

If your group sounds like a great fit, hit me up! You’re more likely to reach me on discord, but here’s the info.
BNet: Arakkias#1208
Discord: Arakkias#7641

Not sure if our times are too late or not, but if they aren’t, I’d love to chat!

<Midnight Madness> is a late night AOTC+ focused Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for Dragonflight. We are building a team of players who care more about the people they are playing with than the progression. We will clear AOTC every tier. When we have the roster, we’ll do Mythic progression but never at the expense of the community, meaning we won’t bring in people that don’t fit the guild vibe just to meet a 20m roster requirement.

Many of us are old (late 20s up to the 40s), so we don’t have time to deal with raging elitists. During trash, there is lots of friendly banter so make sure you can take a joke. During pulls, the group is very focused on doing the best we can.

We are looking for people that enjoy running keys. We have people that do them every night and the more we have, the better! Our keys range from low keys on alts all the way up to +20s and beyond. We have many people at 2.5k+ IO and still pushing.

Progression Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)
  • Thursday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)

Alt/Farm Night (optional):

• Monday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)

Progress:

• Normal: 8/8
  • Heroic: 8/8
  • Mythic: 3/8

If you have any questions or are interested in joining, feel free to contact me:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/MidnightMadnessApp

Hi Kearneytrust!

We’re looking for dps to fill out our guild ranks! We’re on Zul’jin too! Below is our recruitment forum post. Please check it out! Let us know if you have any questions!

[H][US][Zul’jin] Found a Green Quest LF Dps

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately your times are too early for me. Good luck in your search!

Hiya Kearneytrust!

I was a long time Horde player who’s long time guild went poof after the first raid tier in Shadowlands. I spent the rest of that expac searching for a similar home, but didn’t find one until the very end of Shadowland.

I liked the folks so much, I faction and server changed!

I shared that info as reading your post reminded me of my similar travels.

Here’s a link to our recruitment post. Feel free and contact me (information listed in link below, I’m Malo) if you have any questions.

Have a good day!

Hello there Kearneytrust!
After reading your post I think you might be a good fit for us, so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great day/night :slight_smile:

Venomfang Cultists (A - Emerald Dream) is a smaller guild focused on late night M+ and casual raiding (8/8 N). We are mature, friendly, and groups are always forming week nights starting at 10:30 PM Pacific. Contact Willowthorn#1522 if interested!

Guild: Lusts For Trash - Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
8/8N 7/8H
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 10pm-12am CST
Goal: AOTC
We are a chill AOTC guild. We do lots of M+ when we don’t raid, so come have fun and kill some bosses! Better be prepared to lust on trash!

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Discord: Fedca#5743 (GL)
Btag: fedca#1826