Please delete

Please delete

5 Likes

If you are looking for a new place to call home you should check us out! N & H raids, M+, PvP, guild auctions and so much more. Friendly, helpfull people with an active discord as well. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

2 Likes

Happy Vault Day! Bump it back up to the top!

1 Like

My feet hurt from all the bumps

2 Likes

It’s raid night! We are still looking for some dps to round out our raid teams. We also do M+, PvP and other fun guild events. Come check us out!

1 Like

Happy Friday! Come join us for some good laughs and kill bosses!

Still looking for some solid dps to fill out our H raid team! If you are more interested in N raid or M+ we have plenty of room for you too. Come check us out! Have a great weekend everyone.

1 Like

Hello,

406 Enhancement Shaman 6/8 Heroic looking for a new home.

I’ve been playing since Vanilla, recently part of a guild that I’ve been with for 6+ years with a lot of people who became close friends. However, DF has been struggle to keep a guild together, we got to 6/8 heroic but with constant burnout and people leaving they decided they didn’t want to rebuild for a 3rd time since DF started.

I prefer to stick to AOTC, not really interested in Mythic raiding.

I like to casually do M+. Im currently at 1874, i like to stick around the +15 area im not looking for push high keys personally.

Would definitely be interested in maybe a trial raid run with you guys to see if it looks like a fit on both sides.

1 Like

No idea why my Classic hunter is coming up as the poster lol.

Character is Shamsie on Zul’jin if you want to look me up.

Battletag Trapper25#1768

1 Like

Awesome! One of our raid lead officers will be reaching out to you today!

Would love to have you trial our group and see if we’re a good fit!

Normal (alt) raid night tonight!

Sounds good!

1 Like

I probably should have asked what time your Alt raid was.

Our Normal Alt Raid 6pm - 9:30pm EST on Saturdays.

Our Heroic raid it Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:30pm - 10pm EST.

Ok Perfect!

1 Like

Happy Sunday! Mythic Mondays is on Monday! Any DPS are more than welcome to join us and bust out some keys!

1 Like

Happy Monday everyone! We are still looking for DPS for our raid teams so if you are looking for a new home with some chill people you should check us out.

:heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

As someone who just got back to the game after long break, I really like the guild. It is very active, supportive and friendly !

2 Likes

Happy Reset Day! Good luck on your Great Vaults! We’re still looking for some dps to join our heroic progression raid team!

Hi All this guild is great. All members are friendly and willing to help people in all phases of the game and outside the game. I was diagnosed with Throat Cancer and got so much support. When i would have bad days they were there there supporting and helping get throught it This is just a small part of great this guild is.

2 Likes

Its raid night!! Still looking for a few more dps to join our H and N ranks. Heroic is Wednesday and Thursday nights 7:30 - 10:00 est and the N raid runs every Saturday starting at 6:00pm est. We also have M+ Mondays, PvP on Fridays and various other guild events through out the week. Come check us out!

1 Like